School?...or club?

A/N I got this idea from another author that I forgot their name. I will tag them down below when I remember. Anyways, on with the story.

Tony was frantically looking for a good school that would fit Peter.

"You should stop worrying, Tony, he will enjoy his school. Just find one and maybe he can be in class next week." Pepper told her Fiancé

"Why can't I homeschool him? He is comfortable around us. Maybe we can sign him up for a club? Plus all the other schools suck." Tony argued, wanting to keep his son as close to him as possible.

Pepper sighed. "Ok, fine I will let you homeschool him but he needs to at least have half a normal life."

Tony grinned. "Thanks Pep, I knew you would understand! I'm gonna go set up a room for him right now!" He kissed her cheek and ran off.

Pepper sighed. Why did she agree to this?

—————|_(*•*)>Time skip——————

Tony went to the common room to find his son.

"Hi daddy!" A little figure bumped into his leg and Tony bent down.

"Hi Peter! You are almost 8 and the Avengers and I are going to home school you. Also because all the school you've been to suck. Any clubs you wanna go to?" Tony asked his almost 4 son.

" Yeah! Science! I wanna go science club, daddy!" Peter replied, giggling.

Tony smiled and went off to find a good science club for Peter. After all, his son needed best.

I'm going to make a part 2 if we get more reads. Btw request are open and this is kind of like a one shot book now.