Peter+Wanda+Clint=Disaster

Finally another chapter, am I right? ;-; I won't be able to post chapters often but I will try my best too. Please be patient and check out my other stories too!

You know when trouble is going to happen sometime when the AVENGER TOWER is eerily quiet.

"Guys... I don't like the quiet... where's all the explosion coming from Peter, Wanda and Clint?" Steve whispered as he hid under the table.

"Stop worrying STEEB, all you do is tell them not to do it and scold us for swearing. When I die, I will haunt our dreams for making saying 'Language'." Tony said loudly, Sam and Rhodey snicker.

Pietro zoomed in, looked around. smirked, and zoomed out again.

"That was odd, why was he looking at us?" Steve whispered. 

"For a PRANK, duh. Are you that old Steve?" Bucky said from the kitchen, where he was making pancakes with Natasha.

"Why are you so scared for a PRANK anyways? Their pranks aren't harmful." Natasha said sweetly.

"You don't even get pranked because their too scared of you!" Steve cried, throwing his hands in the air.

Suddenly, ropes flew out of nowhere, and tied themselves to Steve, making him stuck and he shouted like he was on fire.

"Don't you have super strengths? You can just rip it off." Natasha said amusedly, while Bucky was roaring with laughter.

"IT WON'T COME OFF! I TRIED!" Steve shouted, doing a weird dance that made everyone laugh even harder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the vents, Peter, Clint and Wanda were snickering.

"That was the best web ever. Next time I'm using that for missions." Peter laughed, clutching his stomach. 

"Next time, let's aim for Sam. Tony was defending our good pranks. We can do Bucky after, and attach a bunch of silly magnets to his metal arm." Wanda said, grinning like mad. "Were the best pranking team on earth. No one can beat us"

Clint nodded in agreement. "We should separate in case they see us. Wanda, you go to the vents above the living room. Peter climb up the ceiling and sit on one of the poles. We can pranks them better like that."

"We need a signal for the next prank. Like, I'll pour water somewhere." Peter said, climbing the closes pole and crawling away.

"See ya Clint!" Wanda grinned, and turned around to go the other way, up the vents and to the living room.

Unbeknownst to the trio, Natasha was listening to everything they said, and smirked. This would be fun. I guess I'll give them a hand or two. Natasha thought, and walked away, leaving a bucket of water on one of the poles.

Where did this water bucket come from?  Clint though, then shrugged. If someone was helping them, then so be it. He took the water bucket with him and duplicated (Don't ask how), bringing it into the vent with him. 

"hahahaha..Mwahahahahhaha, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Clint laughed like an old maniac, and Wanda and Peter sat there confuzzled. 

"Clint...let's just do it." Peter said awkwardly, as Clint stopped laughing and looked around sheepishly. "Ok, guys spread out and watch the living room."

Peter climbed right above the living room and poured water on the couch. 

Clint looked at the couch and saw the water pouring from nowhere (totally). He smirked and aimed very, VERY sticky bubblegum at Sam, making him turn around and fall on the floor, completely stuck.

Wanda and Natasha laughed.

"IM GONNA MURDER YOU CLINT!"