School?....or club? Part 2

A/N So I made a part 2....and please request anything because I'm running out of ideas.

After searching for a few days for a science club, Tony found one that was going to be held every Friday.

He went to find Peter and told him the date so that he could get ready. His club would be in 3 days.

"Yay!! I can't wait! I can meet some new friends!" He said, running around in circles.

—————3 days later.....——————

Peters science would be held in a community centre library.

Tony was trying to drag on his son...

"Peter!! You were excited on the way here!!" Tony said, exasperated.

"What if they don't like me daddy? I want them to like me though!" Peter said.

Tony shook his head and brought him to the back of the library where a group of kids and a teacher were there.

The teacher came up to them and smiled at Peter. "Hi there my name is Vanessa but you can call me Miss V. Are you here for the science club?"

Peter shook his head and told her his name.

"Great! Come here Peter. This is Ned. He is very bright and he can tell you what we're doing."

Ned dragged Peter to his table and started explaining what they were doing.

"I think he will be ok here. I'll be in the computer area if he needs me." Tony said and went on one of the computers to finish up some work.

Peter was having so much fun. First Ned had shown him some science books that were so cool and full of information.

Then they went on one of the computers and did a small project on google slides to present what they learned this lesson.

"Is that Tony Stark that sent you here? How do you know him?" Ned asked suddenly when they were working.

"Yeah! He's my Dad and he is cool and awesome!" Peter exclaimed.

Ned was fanboying.

When their session ended they went up to their parents and begged to have a play date.

"Can we please please please have a play date?" Ned and Peter begged.

"Ok then you guys can have one on Saturday."

Both boys high-fived and went home, saying 5 minute-long goodbyes.