I Think...It's time Wade...

Thank you for the requests guys! I'm working on them and will try to update soon!
Requested by Neverstraightonlygay 

Peter is 16 and Wade is 17. (Spideypool) 

Peter was nervous. He'd been dating his SUPER HAWT boyfriend for over 2 years and he wanted his super fam to meet him.

What was he kidding. Peter mentally slapped his head, thinking about how his dad, Tony Stark, would freak out.

"Don't be nervous, baby boy, they'll LOVE me. I'm brilliant in all ways and MORE!" Wade cried, throwing his hands in the air.

Peter panicked. Of course his family would probably hate Wade. He was fricking DEADPOOL, the they had been fighting a few weeks ago.

Wade and Peter both climbed the window of the Avengers Tower (DON'T ASK WHY!!!) and made it into the living room, where Loki and Natasha were. 

"Uhh....Hi Mom! Hey Aunt Tasha...." Peter said, making those 2 look over at them.

"Hi Peter, who is that behind you....WAIT..IS THAT DEADPOOL?" Loki Screeched, going to attack.

"NO MOM! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Peter cried, hold his arms out. Loki stopped. He sighed.

"Only if your happy with him. BUT-" Loki got interrupted by Nat.

"-IF he hurts you, we will hunt him down and KILL him. OK?" Natasha said sweetly, making Wade shiver.

Tony Stank came running in, looking around for this "DeadPool". 

"WHO THE FRICK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE??????" Tony SHOUTED at Wade, making him JUMP.

"He's my boyfriend Dad, we've been dating for 2 years." Peter said, hoping to calm him down.

Tony turned around and glared at him. "YOUR boyfriend? You've been dating for 2 YEARS? AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING ME?" He shouted, now facing Peter.

"I..I d-didn't want you to get m-mad.." Peter whispered, shaking.

"I'M YOUR FATHER! IF YOU TOLD ME EARLIER, I WOULDN'T BE THIS MAD!!" Tony shouted, feeling hurt.

Peter Huffed, dragged Wade and climbed out the window.

"YOU ALWAYS GET MAD. IF I TOLD U EARLIER, YOU STILL WOULD HAVE SHOUTED!" Peter cried back, preparing his web shooters.

"PETER-" Tony shouted, then all went

BLACK.