When did Stark have a kid?

Peter is 5 in this and he is a sassy boi.😏😎

The rouge Avengers were coming back to the tower after the so called "Civil War" in the early morning.

When they walked in, they expected to see wine glasses everywhere but as they were walking in, they saw toy cars and stuff animals everywhere.

They rogues walked in to smell a delicious smell of pancakes and bacon.

"BABY SHARK DO DO DODO DOO DO"sang a cute voice.

"....Hi Stark" Steeb said

The three Starks turned around to see the rogue Avengers stand at the entrance of their kitchen.

"Ooooooh! Your the old guy who came out of ice! Aren't you too old to be alive?" Peter asked sassily.

Tony was so shocked that he started laughing nonstop for 5 minutes until Steve interrupted him.

"Who is this child?"

"He is biologically Pepper and mines child. He is such a cutie, right?" Tony said as Natasha, The Natasha Romanov started baby talking to the boy.

They all stared in shock as Tony Stark played with his kid.

2 Weeks later...

Peter is now spoiled with gifts from his superfamily.

Sorry if this is super short! I have many new stories that will come out soon! I'll try and make longer stories! Request are still open!