Prank Buddies

This is basically Clint and Sam getting closer to our Spider-Baby

Peter was bored...real bored. The 3 year old wanted to hang out with some Avengers. After they found out about him yesterday, they started loving him as a nephew.

Peter took the elevator to the Avengers common room and found Clint and Sam sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

"Uncle Clint! Uncle Sam! Can you play with me?" Peter gave them his best puppy eyes™️ and they gave in.

No one can say no to the Puppy Eyes™️.

"Okay Squirt, were going to prank people." Clint put Peter on his shoulder and started planning his prank.

"Ok we have to prank everyone except Pete, ourselves and Nat because she is scary." Clint told them.

"We should stick magnets to Uncle Buck Buck's arm! Because he has metal arm." Peter giggled. They laughed along too because he was too adorable.

They soon made a list of pranks specifically for each member and got their plan in action.

—————This is Kelly, the cutest dog——

Bucky was polishing his 69 Knives and guns when he heard movement from above.

Then, suddenly, a bunch of magnets attached themselves on his metal vibranium arm and he screeched, thinking it was a ghost.

"AAAAHHHHH THERE IS A F***ING GHOST IN MY ROOM HELP ME!!!" Bucky started running around his room when the door opened.

An tired Steve came in and he said, panting "Language." Bucky then yeeted him out the room.

Soon, one by one, all the Avengers were pranked :
Thor was eating his pop tarts in his room when 3 pairs of hands grabbed all the pop tarts and replaced them with veggie-tales. He is now in his room crying.

Tony was working on one of his suits in the lab when the power turned off. He thought it was Pepper so when he went up to get coffee,   the machine was broken.
He can be found on the floor, sobbing.

Steeb was working out in the gym when the room went dark and then a screen was shown. He reddened in embarrassment. It's was one his PSA's. He can now be found crying on the gym floor.

—————-Time skip cause I'm lazy———-

Soon one by one, the Avengers got up and went to the common room to see Clint, Peter, Sam and Natasha, laughing and watching the security cameras while snacking on pop tarts.

Thor gasped. "My Pop tarts!" He ran over and grabbed them, immediately snacking on them.

"Did you prank us?" Tony asked

The Prank Buddies just glanced at each other (Natasha is now part of the prank) and just stood up and ran away. Peter was on Clint's back and they hid in the vents.

Now the Avengers want revenge.....

That was okay I guess but if you want anything else please request. If we get 100 reads I will do a Q&A thing.