A baby???

I'm so sorry for not updating for over a month! I swear ill make up to it. Anyways, happy ready everybody!

15 year old Peter Stark was running across the living of his 'house' (Tower) his hands running across his hair, a nervous habit he picked up from Tony.

He was nervous because he didn't know where his parents were.

"AUGH! Where are they?"Peter muttered, right as Natasha and Bucky walked in.

"If your looking for your parents, they're at a doctor's appointment." Natasha said, turning on the NINTENDO switch.

"What are they doing? Are they sick? What if their hurt? What if...WHAT IF?!" Peter cried, pacing around the room.

"Stop worrying, they're fine, now come play MarioKart with us!" Bucky told him, handing Peter a red controller.

They were playing for half and hour when they started screaming, yelling at each other and the other computer things. 

"OMG STOP CRASHING INTO ME LUIGI OR I SWEAR ILL-" Peter was screaming when Tony and Pepper walked in, looking EXTREMELY happy.

'MOM! DAD! WHERE WERE YOU I THOUGH YOU WERE DEAD AHHHHHHHH!" Peter cried again, going back to is freaking out mode.

"Were fine Pete, no need to worry. Pep and I have EXCITING news though! Go get your Aunts and Uncles, were telling everyone together.

Peter rushed to everyone's room's, wanting to know the news.

In 2 minutes EXACT, everyone was in the living room sitting around the big screen, talking.

"Ok. OK EVERYONE SHUSH! Now Pep and I have something important to tell you that we found out today. NOW LISTEN UP!" Tony shouted, making everyone JUMP.

"Okay...so..I'm pregnant. 4 weeks to be exact." Pepper said slowly, smiling and holding her stomach.

"OH MAH GAWD! IM GOING TO HAVE A LIL' SIBLING TO PLAY ROBLOX AN FORTNITE WITH!" Peter shouted, dancing around the room.

"Congradulations Pepper!" Natasha said, hugging her best friend while her boyfriend, Bucky, was congradulating Tony.

"Now we have to get everything ready for he new baby!"

OMG! I'm so happy, thanks for 2.11k reads! Go check out my friend:@Storms_29 with her story called "School life"! And check out my story..Carler! Both stories have the same motto and are related and something happening in her real life! Go check it out!