Chapter 3

JASMINE'S POV

"Thanks baby! You're the best!" I chirped and kissed his cheek.

But he wiped it off.

What?

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Shut up." He grumbled.

"What? I'm so confused."

"What the fuck did I tell you? Didn't I tell you that if you tried to escape, you'd be severely punished?!" He snapped.

Wait. How did he know that?

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Hazzabear: YOU FUCKING LEFT WITH THE WRONG TWIN BOO !!!

Oh...

FUCKING MOTHER OF COCKSUCKERS!

"Thought I was Harry?" He smirked evilly.

'''''

We pulled up at his house.

"Get out and get your ass in the house. Right. Now." He said with clenched teeth.

I shakily opened the car door and stumbled into his house. Fuck. You're in for it Jas. I heard the door slam shut behind me, making me jump 50 feet in the air.

"You just don't fucking listen do you?" He said.

Fuck he's so mad. I felt him grab my hair and pull me back, making me scream.

"Shut up!" He shouted and slapped me.

I lost my balance, which made me trip over my heels, which made me fall. I saw him go into the kitchen and I let out a sigh of relief, thinking it was over.

I was fucking wrong.

He came back with a glass plate and chucked it at me, causing it to break the making some of the glass cut into my skin.

"Eddie please stop!!" I shrieked.

"Make me!"

I felt him whack me across my back with something, making me scream even louder. I turned around to see what he had it and was a giant wooden spoon. He whacked me again. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. Five. Six. With each one, my screams got louder and louder. Tears were streaming down my face. My eyes were blurry. And I think I tasted blood in my mouth.

"Eddie...please...I won't try escaping anymore..." I whimpered.

I was so hurt I could barely move.

"I don't believe you."

And I felt him break something over my head, making me pass out.

'''''

I woke up, in what I'm assuming to be a few hours later, and I was laying on something soft and comfortable. I turned my head slightly and saw a head of curls laying with me, faced away from me. Thank God. It was only a dream. I moved closer to him, well at least I tried.

Why the hell am I in so much pain?

I ignored the pain I felt and moved closer to him, cuddling up to him.

"Whaaa?" He said groggily. He lifted his head up and saw me, giving me a confused look. "What the fuck? Get off me. Don't try kissing up to me now." He said and swatted me off of him, then went back to sleep.

I sighed. It wasn't a dream. Well he fooled me. He didn't have any makeup on. But I'm stupid for that one. You're not supposed to sleep with makeup on. I painfully reached over on the nightstand and checked my phone.