Chapter 23

JASMINE'S POV

Harry pulled, literally pulled me into the house and slammed the door behind us, immediately pushing me against it and attacking my lips with his own.

"I want you so bad." He mumbled against my lips. "I fucking need you."

"Well I'm here now." I said once he took his lips off of mine and kissed down my jawline.

He quickly found my sweet spot, remembering where it was, and instead of sucking on it like he usually does, he went back up to my lips and continued kissing me. He forced his tongue into my mouth and explored every corner of it, causing both of us to let out small moans.

He scooped me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and instead of going to the bedroom, he went straight to the couch. In seconds, my dress was off and he was shirtless, already undoing his pants.

"Fuck." He muttered, finally getting his pants and boxers off. "We're skipping the foreplay." He quickly snatched my underwear off of me and positioned himself at my entrance.

Instead of ramming himself inside me like I thought he was gonna do, he rubbed the tip of his cock on me slowly while rubbing my clit with his thumb, making me a moaning mess under because I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

"I thought we were skipping the foreplay." I breathed out.

"Nothing wrong with a little teasing, boo." He smirked.

He brought his lips to my neck and sucked on it. When my guard was let down, thats when he slammed all of himself inside of me, making both of us groan loudly. He sat up, placed his hands on both side of my hips, and thrusted roughly into me while letting out little moans and his eyes were shut tight in pleasure.

"Fuck Harry!" I let out.

He lifted my hips up and thrusted faster, trying to get as deep as he could, and it felt like I was in sex heaven.

"Jasmine! Oh God!" He shouted.

I felt his thrusts get sloppier, and I knew he was close. His pants got heavier and his groans got louder.

"Harry! Harry I'm gonna cum!"

As soon as I said that, my orgasm hit me and I let out the loudest scream my lungs would hold. After 2 thrusts, Harry pulled out and spilled his load on my stomach while groaning loudly. After he was done, he collapsed on the other side of the couch. Which I'm glad for because it would be awkward if he fell in his own cum.

"Fuck." He breathed out, once he caught his breath. "You're tighter than I remember."

"You're bigger than I remember." I said and he chuckled at that.

We laid there for a moment, then I got up to go wipe his cum off of me.

"When you come back..." He started. "...wanna go again?"

"Hell yeah."

'''''

I woke up the next morning naked and in Harry's arms. I smiled at the fact that I woke up with him, and not with Eddie. I even had him keep the lamp in the corner on because I was afraid that when I opened my eyes, I would wake up back in Eddie's house. Speaking of Eddie, I still need to tell Harry that he wants to have a talk. Not now though. I just got away from him.

Harry stirred around a little bit and I thought he was gonna wake up, but he was only sleep-stretching. I carefully took his arm from around me, got up, and walked to the bathroom ignoring the ache I felt in between my legs. I took a shower, freshened up, and went to our room to get dressed, remembering to cover myself up a little more.

"Babe..." I heard Harry groan. "Where are you?"

"Right here." I said while coming down the stairs.

"I thought you were gone again. I was about to go insane." He said and got up, walking over to me.

He was about to wrap his arms around me, but I ducked around him, causing him to make a whiny noise.

"Babeeee." He whined. "Come here."

"No. I just showered and you're dirty and naked." I said and chuckled.

"Oh please. You love it when I'm naked."

"True. But just go shower. And I need your car for today."

"For?"

"I'm gonna go find Brooke and make up with her before I end up not speaking to her for months like I did to Eleanor. Speaking of Eleanor, I'm gonna hang out with her and the girls today."

"Thats not fair. What about me?" He pouted.

"You had me last night."+

"I'm talking about the car."

"When I get to the mall, I'll call you and then you can get a ride from someone and then they'll drop you off at the mall and we'll meet somewhere and then I'll give you the keys and bam."

"...How about I just go with you?"

"Works for me."