Chapter 4

JASMINE'S POV

Once I got in his room, I sat on his bed. All I was thinking of, was different ways he could kill me right now. But he makes me so confused. I thought he was gonna kill me once he got to me. But it turns out that he's only holding me hostage until Harry gives him what he wants. Whatever it is, Harry won't give him shit. He's just stubborn like that.

The room door flew open and there stood Eddie. Angrier than ever. Which is scary.

"Before I punish you, I wanna make sure you're clean. Get your filthy ass in the shower. Now."

Ouch.

"C-Can I h-have a--" I was cut off by him slapping me.

"Didn't I tell you that I hate stuttering?!"

"Well you don't have to fucking hit me all the time!" I yelled at him, quickly shutting my mouth after I did.

His eyes got darker. Shit. He grabbed my hair and yanked it, making me shriek.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT?!" He slapped me again, making me scream.

"N-Nobody!" I cried.

Another slap.

"Don't fucking stutter!!"

"I'm sorry!"

He let me go by throwing me on the floor.

"Go take a damn shower. And hurry up." He hissed.

I scrambled off of the floor and stumbled into the bathroom, locking it. I went to the sink and leaned on it, feeling more tears fall from my eyes. Then I looked up at my reflection and cried even more.

I don't get why this is happening to me. I don't even know him, and he beats me like there's no tomorrow.

"I don't hear any water running!" He shouted from the other side of the door.

Creeper. I sighed and turned on the water to the temperature I wanted. With shaky hands, I began pulling off my clothes, wincing as I did. I stepped in the shower, once it got to the temperature I wanted, and hissed every time the water would touch a raw bruise. I took a deep breath and started washing up, ignoring the excruciating pains everywhere on my body.

"Hurry up!" I heard Eddie yell and bang on the door.

"Sorry!" I called back weakly.

I was barely in here for 5 minutes. I sighed and started washing the soap off, taking my happy ass time. I really don't wanna go back in there. Once all the soap was off, I turned off the shower water and stepped out. I dried off and that's when I realized, I didn't bring any clothes.

Shit.

"Eddie!" I called.

"What?!" He rudely called back.

Lose the attitude man.

"Could you bring me some clothes?"

"No! Get your ass out here! Now!"

He says the word 'now' a lot. So demanding. I wrapped the towel around me and left the bathroom. I looked around the room and saw him laying in the bed, with the blanket over his lower half. And...his top half was exposed. Great.

He's naked.

"Take off the towel." He demanded.

"Why--"

"Take it off!" He yelled, making me jump.

I gulped and slowly peeled the towel off of me. I looked at him and he was smirking.

"Fuck. Your body's hot. Harry picked a good one."

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Come here." He said.

I slowly made my way over to him. I know what's coming.

"Throw the covers off of me." He demanded.

I shut my eyes and grabbed the covers about to throw them off, but I felt him grab my wrist.

"Open your eyes." He said.

I mentally groaned and opened my eyes. He let go of my wrist, satisfied, and then put both hands behind his head and watched me. I took a deep breath and threw the covers off of him.

Yeah. He's naked.

"Have you ever ridden Harry before?" He asked, still smirking.

I shook my head.

"Speak." He commanded.

"No." I said quietly.

"No?"

I shook my head again.

"I'm always on the bottom." I added.

"Not this time." His smirk grew bigger.

God. Please don't.

"Get on me." He demanded.

I played dumb and straddled his stomach. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You know what I meant."

"No I didn't." I said quickly.

"Alright. Have it your way then."

Yes! I was about to get off of him, but he grabbed my waist on both sides, lifted me up, and slammed myself on his cock, making me let out an unexpected moan. Fuck.

"Mmm. I can see you like being on top." He smirked.

Yeah well, good luck trying to get anymore moans out of me. He grabbed my waist and held me in place while he started fucking me from under.

"Ugh! Fuck yesss!" He groaned.

He threw his head back in pleasure and went faster. Listen, I'm not gonna lie, it feels really good, but I'm not gonna let him know that.

"Jasmine! Yeah baby!" He moaned.

I mentally sighed. I wish I could move. He sat up so he was face-level with me.

"Don't pretend you don't like it." He said huskily. "I can feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second."

He started slamming harder into me while looking me dead in the eye with his bottom lip between his teeth. Fuck. He looks so much like Harry. I'm fighting the urge not to moan.

"Moan baby. Scream. Show me how much you love it."

That doesn't help!

"Please stop." I meant to say, but it came out as a moan.

He started slamming his hips up faster and faster.

"Something's telling me you don't want me to stop." He smirked.

Fuck it. I held onto him tighter and started bouncing up and down on him, meeting his thrusts every time.

"Yes! Fuck!" I moaned.

"That's it baby! Just like that! Ugh!"

I felt my orgasm approaching, making me moan louder.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted.

"Me too baby!"

After a few more thrusts, I felt his warm liquid pour into me. And fuck, that felt good.

"Shit! HARRY!" I screamed as I came.

I rode out my orgasm and rested my head on his shoulder. What he said next froze me.

"What the fuck did you call me?"

Notes

:O

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER !!!

Jasmine keeps getting herself into deep shit .

P.S , Danny told me to prepare myself because Brooke's gonna flip shit . I'm scared guys . -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos