Chapter 9

****FEW WEEKS LATER****

JASMINE'S POV

I don't know why, but lately, Eddie's been...civilized to me. The other night, he actually let me go out and have fun. Sure it wasn't with the people I wanted, but I left them alone and danced by myself. I wasn't 'allowed to drink' though. Ain't that some shit.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Eddie asked me while plopping himself down on the couch next to me and throwing his arm around my shoulder.

Weird. But I can't use the 'I have a boyfriend' excuse anymore. Cuz...yeah.

"Can I ask you something first?" I said, not looking up at him.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Why are you not being a dick to me? What's made you nice all of a sudden?"

"Would you rather me be a dick to you?"

"No! Its just...weird. I mean, you haven't even hit me since Harry and I broke up. In fact, since then, you've actually been kinda sweet to me."

"I may be evil, I may be cruel, and I may be a little abusive—"

"A little?" I interrupted.

"But deep inside, way way wayyyyy deep inside, I'm still the same Eddie I used to be." He finished, ignoring my little side comment. "Tea?" He offered.

"Sure?"

He smiled and got up, walking to the kitchen.

Please tell me I'm not the only one freaked out about this.

HARRY'S POV

I think it finally hit me that Jas isn't mine anymore. Lately, I've been terrible. I can't go a full hour without crying, and inspite of me being newly single, I haven't slept with any women. I've barely left my house. I haven't been to the alley in days.

Do you see why I don't do relationships? They fuck up your brain.

I heard my phone ring and I put my pillow over my head so I won't be able to hear it as good. Soon, it stopped ringing and I sighed of relief, bringing the pillow down from my head. Then it started again and I brought the pillow back up.

"Leave me alone." I whined to nobody.

It stopped, and I brought the pillow back down. Then it started again and I brought the pillow back up.

"Stop it." I whined again.

It went on like this for at least 10 minutes before I angrily shot up out of bed and answered my phone.