Chapter 16

JASMINE'S POV

I stood there with the dumbest look ever on my face. Who the hell is she? Who the hell is her boyfriend? I can't remember this shit.

"Who the fuck told you that?" I finally said after a moment.

"That doesn't matter. But you fucki--"

"It Acacia wasn't it?" I said blankly.

"Maybe. Anyway--"

"Maybe? It's obvious. She's sitting there with the biggest ugliest smirk ever on her face."

"It doesn't matter! You sucked my boyfriend's dick and that's not ok with me!"

"What is this? High school? I'm not even a sixteenth of the slut you two are." Then I stared straight at Acacia. "I don't try to steal other girl's boyfriends."

Her smirk only widened.

"I succeeded, didn't I?"

"Actually no. You didn't break us up, Eddie did. Your thirsty ass just went after him."

"Shut up both of you! I'm trying to see if you sucked my boyfriend's dick or not!" Michelle shouted.

"I didn't ok!? Fuck! Are you happy now!? Are you satisfied!?"

"I don't believe you."She simply said.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Well, I don't know what fucking else to do. I can't go back in time and show you that I never sucked him off."

"Exactly. You have no proof."Acacia butted in.

"And neither do you so shut your face hole." I shot back.

"Yeah but, I believe Acacia more." Michelle said. "I have no reason not to. I saw that sex tape with Eddie while you were dating Harry. You're just a filthy whore, aren't you?"

"Excuse you?" I said in disbelief. "I don't think you or her are in the correct position to be calling me the filthy whore."

"Oh, but we are." Acacia said, crossing her arms.

"Oh, but you're not."

"We are."

"Not."

"Are."

"Not."

"Are."

"Ok give me one good wat that you're in that position to be calling me the whore."

"One, you fucked Harry's brother. Which is also his archenemy." Acacia said.

"Two, you sucked my boyfriend off." Michelle added.

"That didn't fucking happen! I don't even know why he's still with you! You're way too accusing and jealous to have a boyfriend!"

"And you're too much of a slut to keep a boyfriend!"

That angered me. People just love bringing up the break-up.

"You say another thing about that damn break-up, you'll be needing another nose job soon." I said angrily through clenched teeth.

"Girls, it's time for you to go."Eddie spoke up.

I forgot he was there.

"Aww, but it was getting fun." I said sarcastically, keeping my death stare on Michelle.

"Don't worry. There's always tomorrow." She said with a smirk and headed towards the door, Acacia following behind.

As soon as the door shut, I flopped on the couch and groaned.

"Great. Just what I fucking need. More 10th-grade drama." I said to myself.

"Well, you shouldn't have sucked--"

"I didn't!" I yelled. "Besides, how could I!? I'm always with you!"

"Well, you're a sneaky fire head. I don't know if you snuck out at night while I was asleep or not."

"If I snuck out, don't you think the first thing I would do is try to get out of here? Not to some guy's house, who I don't even know, and suck him off."

"Where would you go if you tried getting out of here? You have nowhere to stay on the other side of town, remember?"

I sighed. He's right. I have nobody there. Harry doesn't want me. Living at Niall's would get annoying considering the amount of women he takes home. I would be taking up space at Eleanor and Louis', Liam and Danielle's, Zayn and Perrie's, and Brooke and Ja--

Wait just a diddly darn minute. Brooke has her own place now. She's not annoying, she doesn't hate me, and she's single. Plus she's my best friend! If I run away, I can go to her!

"That's perfect!" I accidentally said out loud.

Eddie gave me a weird look.

"What is?"He asked.

"Nothing. Nothing." I said.

I turned my head away from him and did a small smirk.

"Nothing at all." I said quietly.

Notes

Hiiii,

Here's another chapter you guys!

STAY SEXY ;P
xx Lichella