Chapter 13

HARRY'S POV

Don't get me wrong, I'm not all of a sudden in love with Brooke or anything. But I can't lie, it would be nice to get her in bed every once in a while. One thing I noticed, is that she didn't pull back. But she didn't kiss me back either. I pulled away and slowly opened my eyes. She had a shocked look on her face.

"Wh-Why did you--"

"I don't know." I interrupted her before she could finish.

A moment of silence...

"You don't...like me--"

"No. No no no no. No. I-I just--"

"Well, you kinda kissed m--"

"I know. I just thought that...maybe we could...I mean...we're both single so..." Why the fuck am I so awkward all of a sudden?

"Harry." She held up her hand to stop me. "I know what you're saying. And I would, but...I just watched my boyfriend die. Maybe another ti--"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't think anything through."

Wow. I'm hornier than I thought.

"But you know what? I need to make a call. Nobody kills my best friend and gets away with it." I said.

"Who're you gonna call?" She asked.

"Liam."

JASMINE'S POV

"Jasmine." Eddie whined. "Talk to me. I'm sorry."

"Talk to you? Talk to you?! You want me to fucking talk to you?! You murdered my friend! Brooke's boyfriend! Our gang member! You can't expect me to forgive you! He was Harry's best friend! He's dead because of you and you want me to talk to you?!"

"Well...yes."

"Eddie!"

"I told you I'm sorry! What do you want me to do?! I don't have the fucking power to bring back the dead!"

"You shouldn't have killed him anyway!"

"Stop saying that! You said that a thousand times already!"

"And I'll say it a thousand more! You shouldn't have killed him! You shouldn't have killed him! You shouldn't have killed him! You should not have kil--" I was cut off from a very sharp sting on my cheek, making me fall to the floor.

"I told you to fucking stop saying that!"

I rose my hand to my cheek and skimmed my fingers over it, making me wince. Ow. I felt it throbbing, and I knew it was gonna bruise up soon. It got quiet in the room for about 3 minutes. Then Eddie spoke up again.

"Fuck...look Jas. I'm sorry. I just...I have a bad temper." He said, calmly now. "C'mon. I'll get you some ice." I felt his hand gently grab my arm, but I snatched it away.

"Don't touch me." I said angrily through clenched teeth.

"Jas I'm sor--"

"Go away!" I screamed.

"Eddie!" Jason busted in here.

Where the fuck did he come from? Oh wait, we didn't lock the door.

"What?" Eddie said.

"Look." Jason said and handed him a picture.

Eddie looked at it and his eyes widened.

"Oh my God..." He said and put his hand over his mouth.

"It came with this." Jason handed him a piece of paper.

Eddie read it and his face twisted into anger.

"Wh-What is it?" I stammered out, not looking Eddie in the eye.

He threw down the picture and the paper. The picture was of a dead body on the ground. It looked like that guy with long hair from Eddie's gang. I think his name was Chase? I took the letter and read it.

You take mine, I take yours.
-L
Notes

Ugh . I tried to make this chapter long . I really did . -Lichellaw / NiallsNandos