< quarante - huit >

*Y/n Point of View*

     She woke up in a rush. "Master the miraculous has gone crazy" she screamed in panic. I stared at her in awe. She is beautiful.

              "I know Emily you've been in a coma relax" master mumbled as he laid her back down. "What about Gabriel and Adrien" she still looked panicked as she laid down.

         "I'm so sorry Mrs. Agreste Gabriel turned to the evil side and Adrien well...he is Cat noir" I stammered. "Y/n how do you know that" Master fu stared at me in confusion.

      "He broke and admitted to me... but it's not his fault and if he has to go I'll go to" I was worried he would send Adrien away. I couldn't live without him as my kitty.

          "We'll discuss it later for now we need to stop Gabriel" he said sternly. We need a plan and I think I have one. I excused my self out of the room and walked to the hallway.

         As I reached for my phone it hit me that Adrien or Cat Noir new it was me the whole time. Embarrassing. I grimaced but called him anyway.

   "Hey um I got a plan for- for us to do to uh stop your dad I MEAN HAWKMOTH... just can you get ladybug please" I never in my entire time struggled to say something to him. Even on the runway I've never been this nervous.

       He chuckled and said he would grab her and met me at Masters building.

   Step one was us revealing who we were to each other this was the only way it would work.