< sept >

Your point of view
————————————————————

Soon school was over and we were all walking out of the building. "Are you sure you can't hang with us" Alya asked me. "Yeah like it would be so awesome if you could" Nino added.

"Yeah I'm sure it won't be long" Marinette added with a tad of a forced smile. At least she's trying.

I smiled my million dollar smile as we walked. "I really do apologize but I don't want to let Mr.Agreste down" I replied. They all nodded their heads and headed into the city except for Adrien.

"You sure you'll be safe Y/n" he had a lot of concern in his eyes. I just smiled and gave him a light hug "Antonio should be on his way" I mumbled into his shoulder.

We pulled away and I saw the light blush on his face. Luckily before it got awkward Antonio pulled up. I'm starting think he has a kawami or some super power to appear.

I walked to the car and waved bye to Adrien. He waved back as I pulled off. I hope he didn't like me or Avi for that matter.

           *Adriens Point of View*

I sighed and walked back over to my group. She just got here and I'm already in love with Y/n.

"I can't believe your dad let you come" Nino exclaimed as he draped his arm on Alya's shoulder. "Yeah" Mari nodded. "Same here I'm just a bit bummed that we don't get to hang with Y/n" Alya added.

"Yeah me too" Mari added in. She was finally getting back to her normal sweet self. I smiled as I watched her and the gang run over to the movie place.

"Let's watch something funny" Alya said running to the movie theatre. We all agreed and walked into the movie place. We sat in a row of me, Mari,Alya, and Nino.

The movie started and we all watched I would glance at Marinette a few times. She would look back and blush a bit. I would too then we would continue the movie.

She is oddly the best friend in the world.

*Y/n's point of view*

"Bye" I waved to Antonio as he dropped I front of the Agreste manor. I took a deep breath and smiled a big grin.

I finally get to work with my idol. I opened my bag a bit and smiled at Phia. "Today is the day Phia" I whispered to her as I walked up to the doors.

"Yeah good luck Y/n I'm rooting for you" she replied with a thumbs up. I giggled a bit and met Natalie at the door.

"Right this way" she said as we made our way into the house. She lead me to a door on the left and told me to sit and wait until he arrived.

I nodded and looked around his rooms. Phia pokes her head out of my purse just a bit and looked around a bit too until she gasped.

I looked at her worriedly "what is it Phia" I asked softly. "Y/n that picture of Mrs.Agreste has the marks of the peacock miraculous" she mumbled squinting to look at the picture. "I have to get a better look" she looked at me softly.

I nodded my head and muttered "I'll try to get you close" I closed the bag quickly as Mr.Agreste walked in. Crap.