< dix - neuf >

~A/n hi I know I haven't updated in a while I apologize. No I didn't have writers block, surprisingly, but I caught the flu so I focused on just one book for a moment~xoxo

_____________________________________

Adriens point of view
————————————————————*

We took our seats and looked towards the host. She had light blue dyed hair and bright eyes. I glanced over to Y/n to see her out of it. I nudge her a bit and she perked up.

The host turned to the camera and smiled. "Hello all my stars out there we are back with the Adrien and Y/n" she turned to us.

The people in the dressing room said be casual like. I hope they told y/n the same or I'm gonna look like a fool.

"Sup everyone" I said in my Cat mood voice. "Yo" Y/n replied. Wow she does such a good in interviews. She had a lopsided smile on which was extremely adorable. God I think my crush is getting worse.

"So let's skip the news and get to the holly jolly with Molly" she said finally giving us her name. I was kind of getting worried about not knowing it.

"Throw it at us" Y/n said playfully. "Yeah we can take the heat" I grinned. "Okay here is the big scope... are you two in a relationship" she said giving dramatic pause.

My casual act went down the drain as my face flushed red. I looked over at Y/n who still had on her grin. "Of course not strictly best friends" she giggled I felt my heart shatter a bit.

"Okay there ya go folks next two are personal as well" by the time she said that I had gained myself back and was nodding. This was unlike any interview I have ever done. I'm shocked my dad allowed me to.

"Adrien it has been rumored that you like Ladybug" she said leaning back a bit. I gave a boyish grin and shrugged. "She is really cool and I like her fashion sense but I could never like the bug" I replied winking at Molly.

She blushed a bit the turned to Y/n. "Y/n people say you like Paris's bad kitty what do you have to say" she held the mic to Y/n as my ears perked at the sound of my name.

She gave a cute giggle and replied " Yeah he is pretty cute and cool and I lovvveeee a cute kitty but I could never" she said sweetly. Dang both parts of me were turned down.

The rest of the interview was filled us laughing and joking until we packed up. We walked out the building side by side.

"Soooo you think Cat noir is cute" I said teasing. She turned away a bit and laughed "You kinda look like him" she smiled. "Really think so cool" I laughed.

If only she knew. Her diver came to get her soon after that. She gave me a hug and was off. I sighed a bit as plagg flew out and we walked. Amazingly my body guard still hasn't found me.

"How was the interview" he said shoving some cheese in his face. I shrugged and looked over at him. "Y/n doesn't like either part of me" I mumbled. "So you are in lovvveee" he teased I pushed him away with my finger as he ate some more.

"We could visit her tonight" he suggested. Good idea I have to advance our relationship.