< quinze >

Your point of view
————————————————————

       My alarm clock woke me up with a bit of a jolt. "I'm up Phia" I mumbled before she could even start her normal routine.

           "You woke up all on your own what's the occasion" she teased. "Haha but the occasion is I got a modeling thing for Mr. Agreste also a girl is coming back to school...I think Lila" I replied as I dashed through my morning duties.

"Cmon Phia hurry" I said as I packed my purse with seed. "I'm coming" she said as she flew into my bag.

I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple then headed outside to Antonio. "Why such a rush" he said in his Spanish accent. "An old student is coming back and I wanna meet her" I said happily.

         "You look like you're in a rush" I added as I buckled up and he got in. "My old friend, Gilbert, is visiting I must warn you though he is Prussian not German" he chuckled as he drove me to school.

"Have fun" I yelled waving to him as he drove off. Like always Adrien was next to me and smiled. I gave him a small side hug. "So I hear this Lila girl is coming back" I said smiling. Adrien didn't look to happy though.

"Look Y/n she is a bit of a um liar" he said looking at me while scratching his neck. Which I have learned is a nervous habit he has.

"Oh that's not good" I replied frowning. "Yeah so just be ready" he said as we walked into the building. We walked to class with our normal group and our new friend Francis.

We walked into class with people surrounding Lila I assume. She stopped talking and stood up walking over to me. "Oh my god Y/n do you remember me we were besties growing up here" she said happily as the crowd looked kinda freaked out.

I shifted from leg to leg uncomfortably. "Um I grew up in America" I replied as her face fell. "Ha looks like you didn't do research good enough" Marinette smirked.

The group of people started to whisper things as Lila looked around a bit anxiously. "I was joking of course" she said but it sounded more like a question. She then walked out of the class saying she had to go to the bathroom.

I don't think people really believed it but they went with it any way. "Alright class sit please" the teacher said. We all started rushing to our seats. Me and Francis started mumbling a little conversation as we reviewed something.

"Wow Lila totally just lied about you guys friendship" he mumbled out. "Yeah it's freaky I think everyone caught on too" I replied. "What are you gonna do" he said as he took the papers being passed back. "Good question" I said doing the work we had.

We sat and did our work with a bit of small talk here and there until we heard commotion outside. Why does someone always get akumatized when I'm in class.

I excused myself and ran to the bathroom. Phia flew out of my bag and looked at me. "Alright girlie you already know what to do Phia wings out" I said excitedly. I transformed quicker than usual. I tried to focus but my brain was focused on Lila what was I gonna do.