< trente - quarte >

Adrien's point of view
————————————————————

             Of course something has to happen today. "Don't think they got akumatized do you" Y/n asked me looking a bit nervous.

                 "No way Hawk Moth can't akumatize two people at once" I replied positively "I-i think" I added stuttering and scratching the back of my head with a dorky smile.

             She nodded her head until she heard more yells. Suddenly there was a man in overalls floating on a canvas and a women with an all white outfit on with no face floating above us.

              "Here let me draw it better for you" the man, who I'm gonna call The painter, said madly. "On second thought maybe he can and we should RUN" I yelled grabbing Y/n's hand and pulling her with me into a run.

             The one time I try to go on a date kinda maybe. Okay it's not a date exactly but it's close enough. This type of thing happens. I pouted a bit as we ran. "No no no that's all wrong here let me fix that" The painter said drawing a line of cars that separated me and Y/n.

          That's bad cause I'm away from her but good so I can transform. I ran to an alley and out flew plagg. "Jeez you have to have some luck to have this type of date" Plagg teased.

              "Yeah yeah I know it sucks Plagg claws out" I said transforming quickly. I know Y/n is okay because I saw her get her miraculous. The wonderful Avi.

            I flipped onto the roof of one of the buildings I was in between and stood there. Ladybug soon joined me. "Hey there bugaboo" I teased a bit. "Hello there dark kitty" she smiled. "Where is Avi at though" she asked concerned.

                      Avi flew down as soon as she heard her name. "Hiya lookin for me" she grinned happily. "Hey there tweety bird" I smiled poking her cheeks.

               "Hi" she replied ringing my bell. I purred a bit I couldn't help it. "Avi, Ladybug, Cat Noir hand over your miraculous to Hawk Moth" The painter said. "Yes or be erased" The eraser added on.

                "Looks like it's two against three" I teased smiling.