< six >

Your point of view
————————————————————

             "Where's the person" I asked the pair before I flipped up on to the school roof. Ladybug and Cat followed me up.

     "I don't see them" Ladybug mumbled. "Me either" Cat agreed. I used my hawk eye and looked around the city.

     "Found em" I smiled. "Looks like you got a hawks eye" Cat chuckled. I rolled my eyes and readied my bow.

    "Ladybug ya ready" I asked ignoring Cat noir. She nodded her head and readied her yoyo. "Oh come on feathers"Cat said as I rolled my eyes and laughed.

     I shot my arrow and used my zip line. Ladybug and Cat followed behind me. We landed in front of a little girl in a witch outfit.

         "Hehe wanna play birdie" she pointed a wand at me and fired. I quickly flipped out of the way. The bolt hit a pole turning it into vapor.

       I looked back at the pole, well vapor. "Jesus um Ladybug get everyone out of here" she nodded "I'll be back soon" she used her yo-yo to get everyone out of the park.

       I looked around the scene for something good she was standing in the center of four poles. Bingo.

      "Cat cataclysm" I yelled as Ladybug got back. "You got it Avi" I blew my flute and picked him up. I used his hand on all four poles and trapped her in. Time went back to normal.

        I put Cat down and yelled to Ladybug. "Quick tie it up with your yo-yo" she nodded her head and replied "No problem" she ran around the poles tying it up with her yo-yo.

       I reached in and plucked the wand out of the little girls hand and snapped it over my leg. "Ladybug the akuma" me and Cat said together. We laughed as she got the butterfly and changed it back. Soon everything went back to normal.

      My bracelet stated to beep like normal. I looked at them and high fived them both. "That was freakin awesome I have never been that fast" Cat yelled. I giggled as I thanked him. I nodded towards Ladybug and ringed Cats bell then blew my flute.

     Time slowed and I flipped and flew to school.

          *Adrien's point of view*

      I was about flip off in pursuit of Y/n but Ladybug grabbed my arm. "Yes partner" I said turning to look at her.

     "Wh-why don't you act like you use to with me" she stuttered out. I guess it was time I finally admitted my feelings to her and myself although it was so sudden.

"I'mnotinlovewithyouanymoreiminlovewithAvi" I rushed out. I looked over at her face which had a confused look. "Slower Cat" she replied as I looked from side to side.

     "Ladybug I'm not in love with you anymore I'm in love with Avi" my ring beeped again. "In a way you got what you wanted" I used my staff and flipped all the way back to the school.

*Marinette's point of view*

I used my yo-yo to get back home. I didn't feel like going back to that school. I was losing everything.

I flipped on to my patio. "Tikki spots off" I mumbled and quickly transformed to regular me.

"Marinette why aren't we at the school" the little kawami asked me. I shrugged and replied to her "I dunno Tikki it feels like I'm losing everything" I looked at the view in front of me instead of her.

"Well what do you mean" she asked. "I'm losing Adrien to Y/n and Cat noir to Avi I mean where did she even come from" I drawled out.

"But I thought you didn't like Cat" she said matter of factly. "Well you are right but what about Adrien" I asked sinking lower. "Don't worry Marinette things always come around" Tikki gave me a hug as she said it.

      "Thanks Tikki now lets get to school" I replied.

            *Y/n's point of view*

     I ran to the bathroom before I met up with the group. "Phia wings down"
I quickly turned back to regular Y/n.

      I gave Phia a high five as she flew in my bag to eat. I ran back out to the group. Adrien appeared a few minutes later.

     "Has anyone seen Marinette" Alya asked all of us. We all shook our heads no. "I'll call he-" Marinette running up to the group stopped her. "I'm here" she panted.

      "Did you guys see Avi" Alya said bouncing. Marinette rolled her eyes as Adrien looked off with something in his eyes. "Yeah she's awesome" Adrien swooned.

        "Looks like you got a crush my friend" Nino said patting his back as Adrien chuckled and blushed a bit. Please dear god don't.

      The teacher walked in again and class had to start up leaving me to think about Adrien having a crush on me.