< quarante - sept >

Your point of view
————————————————————

             This whole time my crush has been Adrien. My team mate has been Adrien? THE BIGGEST FLIRT IN THE WORLD IS ADRIEN.

              I stared at him with a blank expression. This means he knows his father is Hawkmoth. I couldn't focus on that right now... but how did he know it was me.

            "Y/n" he stumbled out. I shook my head to gain focus. "Not now Adri- Cat Noir I have to fix your mo-Mrs.Agreste" I struggled to say.

I picked Mrs. Agreste up and looked over to Adrien. "We can figure this out after all this is figured out just wait here" I walked towards him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Avi I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it in" Adrien shook his head in guilt looking down just a little bit. "Hey hey it's okay I'll fix this" I shot him a reassuring smile.

He nodded as I walked away carrying Mrs. Agreste to Master fu. I hope he can fix this. I started moving faster and soon was there.

"Ahh Y/n what are you- you've brought her back to me" he had tears forming in his eyes. Back to you?I shook my head and walked in then laid her down on a mat.

"Master what do you mean back to you" I asked him softly as he began to work. I watched as he created steam and mumbled things over her.

"This is the holder of the peacock miraculous"