< neuf >

Adrien's point of view
————————————————————

             "He is a really sweet caring person I'm glad to call him a friend" she said smiling at me. Ouch friend zoned.

           Part of me died inside but I couldn't let her know that. I reached out to a rose bush and plucked a flower. I turned to her and put the rose in her hair.

"I gotta go" I said hoping down off her railing and hugging her. She smelt like peaches and flowers. She hugged me back and yawned.

"Sleep tight rose" I mumbled letting her go and flipping off to Marinette's. I had to talk to her too.

Once I got there she was sitting on her balcony in deep thought. I sat on her railing and watched her deep look face disappear.

"Hey princess what's wrong" I asked concerned. I know she would never tell normal me but she would tell Cat noir me. She shrugged a bit.

"There is this new girl at school and she's super cute, funny, sweet and she's stealing my crush away but I don't think she means to" she started to ramble on. I nodded my head softly.

I had no idea she felt that way about Y/n. "I'm sure your crush likes only you and maybe talk to this girl about it" I added to my nods.

Her eyes started to shine as she looked at me. "Now what's your problem" she asked switching roles with me. "Well I got a crush on this girl she's awesome and she is a close friend but I don't know how to tell her" I said thinking about Y/n.

"What happened to Ladybug" she asked not focusing on my problem. I shrugged my shoulders and said a bit sadly "She didn't want me and she's in love with another guy...so when this girl came around she I dunno changed it all" I started to smile towards the end.

Mari nodded her head and ringed my bell. "Follow your heart Cat its all I know to do but besides my crush drama there is this new boy, Luka" her eyes sparkled more than they did when she talked about the boy at school.

"Maybe he is your guy not that silly boy at school who blows you off....never allow yourself to keep being rejected okay princess" I told her thinking about all the times ladybug broke my heart.

"Maybe" Mari repeated as she got up and stretched. "If you'll excuse me princess kitty here has a mouse to chase" I said giving her nose a boop and flipping off the rail.

I quickly made my way to my room knowing my bodyguard would check on me in a few minutes. "Plagg claws in" I transformed just as the door opened.

I dove into the sheets and turned away from him. He grunted in satisfaction and closed the door. All night I stayed up and thought about my talk with the two.