< quarante - trios >

Adrien's point of view
————————————————————

           I stood there shocked with the crowd. I can't believe my eyes. I watched as Y/n was escorted to her car and drove away.

         Without a word to the crowd I disappeared. "Where did she go" I muttered scanning the area for blonde hair.

         I sat on the rooftop where I confessed my feelings to Ladybug and detransformed. Plagg sat in my hand with worried eyes.

           "Do you think it's her?" He asked through a mouth full of cheese. "It has to be shes been missing for a year" I said hopefully.    

         "Let's go home so you can think and call Y/n" Plagg said trying to rationalize my thoughts. I nodded my head and turned back to Cat Noir.

        I used my baton to get me home then slinked in to my room using the window. "Plagg claws in" I mumbled sleepily.

             As I laid down into my bed there were three swift knocks on the door. "Adrien, Y/n is here waiting for you" Natalie announced. "Let her in please" I responded.

         A second later Y/n waltzed through the door. She moved gracefully but was still shaken up. I say up fully.

"Are you okay?" I asked barley above a whisper. She just nodded her head. "Yeah just shaken up, I hate disappointing people, heh I know you've been shaken up before too right?" she asked looking up at me.

I nodded silently. Yeah of course I have especially after today how could I not be.

I saw my mother.