Part 2 Help?

We're sitting in english again. I'm watching the clock on the wall waiting for class to start. Right after the bell rings Awsten stumbles into class and takes the seat in front of us.

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Knight." My teacher says, "take the class today to work on your overviews. You're welcome to talk amongst yourselves" I pull out the paper from yesterday and start working on it with Bri. I look up when someone clears their throat.

"You're Daphne right?" Awsten's turned around in his chair.

"Yes." What's the prick want now?

"I was wondering if you could help me on the paper?" He flashes me a smile.

"I thought you already read the book?"

"I lied just didn't want to be stuck doing nothing. So will you help me?"

I groan. "Sure we'll help you." Bri pipes in. She shoots me a look and Awsten smiles at her. He flips himself around so he's sitting in his chair backwards.

"Alright so what's it about?"

"You seriously don't know what it's about? Jekyll and Hyde?"

He shakes his head and I groan, "alright simply put, duality of man. Dr. Jekyll is good and Mr. Hyde is bad."

"Okay... I don't get it." He shakes his head. The rest of the class goes on like this. Bri and I trying to explain to him what the books about and him being hopelessly lost. I was more than thankful when the bell rang. We finished our papers surprisingly, I put it in my folder and picked up my stuff to go. Awsten walked out with us today. He was carrying on a conversation with Bri then he turned to me as we were walking.

"What's your problem with me?"

"Don't have one." I walk out the front doors of the school with him still trailing me.

"Clearly you do and I've only spoken to you twice now so I don't think I've done anything wrong." He states.

"Look I just don't really like talking to people like you." I throw my stuff in my Jeep. His shiny red car is parked once again next to mine.

"People like me? I wear jewelry and dye my hair so you assume I'm a punk? I mean look at you!" He gestures at my hair and outfit. I'm wearing the usual band tee and ripped jeans and so is he.

"What no I don't care about that! Ugh just forget about it." I get in the car and start it.

"I don't think I will." He gets in his car and pulls out before I can.

"Daphne what is the big deal? He's been pretty nice." Bri asks.

"You see what he drives and the way he thinks just because he flashes a pretty smile he gets whatever he wants. He's a stuck up prick."

"Daphne you don't know that. Give him a chance. Maybe he worked hard for the things he has."

"Well he sure doesn't act like it."