Part 8 Pack

We walk out to the car barefoot. Worst feeling in the world: wet feet in socks ugh. I tiptoe to the open truck leaving a trail of wet footprints. Awsten tosses us his spare clothes, "here put these on."

"No looking." Bri teases and waves for the guys to turn around. They do so with a smirk. I move to the side of the car and strip out of my wet clothes. I put on Awsten's clothes that are hot from the car, it feels nice on my cool skin. I can smell him as I put it on. I feel a twinge of jealously when I realize Bri can smell it too. But I push the thought out of my mind and throw my wet clothes in the back of the car.

"We're done." The guys turn back around.

Awsten smiles at me, "looks good on you." I blush and look down at his tank top and baggy shorts I have on.

"Thanks." We all hop back in the car. It's almost eleven my mom is going to flip if I come home in boys clothing. When we get back to Awsten's house there's two more cars in the driveway. Geoff pulls up behind my Jeep.

"Well now we really have to pack." Awsten laughs.

"I forgot you guys were leaving." I sigh.

"Yeah but you're coming to see us at the first show right?" Awsten asks.

"We plan on it, you just gotta send us the tickets." I laugh.

"Ha yeah we'll hook you up no problem."

"When is the show?"

"Tomorrow, they'll let you in with some VIP passes."

"You guys are the best."

"I know." He pulls me into a hug. I press my face into his shoulder, he's never hugged me before but I think I like it. More than I should. He pulls away and Bri finishes her goodbye with Geoff.

"Alright let's go. We've got driving to do tomorrow Bri."

"Alright I'm coming bye!"

"Bye!" All the guys say in unison. Geoff and Otto hop into his honda and leave. I pull out after them and wave bye to Awsten.