Chapter 7 - Smutty Smut Smut

*🔫 TW serious second hand embarrassment  up ahead (apparently?! I really don't think it's that bad...) but if you're strong enough to withstand it, you shall be rewarded with the smutty smut smut that follows 🔫*

You stepped out into the long corridor. Another hospital floor? More like a residency of some kind. No, a prison maybe? Whatever it was, it was abandoned now. You reached a plaque on the wall with various names you assumed were residents. You stopped to scan the names... none sounded familiar to you. You started to feel dizzy. God, you were tired. Maybe if you just... sit down a minute...

"Hey! YN! Wake up!"

You opened your eyes to Zack looking down at you. Relief flooded his features. "Thank fuck for that"

"What happened" you realised you were on the floor with Zack's arms supporting you.

"Ya fainted on me!"

"I'm sorry " you said while getting up. You had just managed to get to your feet when you fell forward grabbing on to Zack's hoodie. Zack caught you by the waist and held you up.

"You good?"

You nodded against Zack's chest. He was so warm. You were slightly embarrassed at how unsteady you were and flustered at being so close to Zack. Again.

"Look, maybe we should rest for abit. You look like shit."

"Charming."

He just shrugged. "There was a bed back there" he jerked his head back to one of the rooms you passed.

You had noticed it too. Maybe that's what caused you to faint, you were reminded of how exhausted you were.

"OK" you let go of him and stepped back and immediately started to fall backwards.

"Tch. Cmon..." he swooped you up bridal style and carried you back to the room. You were practically falling asleep on his shoulder already. He was so warm. And he smelt so good. You never noticed his smell before. You couldn't describe it other than it reminded you of bonfire night. It was amazing. You found yourself nuzzling into his neck inhaling as much of him as you could. You hadn't noticed Zack had already set you down and was waiting for you to release your hold around his neck. Zack cleared his throat.

"Sorry" you mumbled letting go and immediately flopping on the bed. Exhaustion took over and you were fast asleep within seconds.

Zack had returned from picking up his scythe and was looking down at you. God you looked so beautiful. Angelic. You were on your back with one hand up next to your head twitching now and then and the other by your side. Your chest moving gently up and down and eyelids flickering delicately. Clearly fast asleep dreaming of some shit. Zack carefully moved your hair from out of your face. His finger tips grazing your cheek as he did so.

"...Zack..."

Huh? Did she just?

Zack carefully moved the rest of your hair from your face, grazing across your other cheek in the process.

"Mmm ... Zack... " you turned your face into his touch.

Zack froze. Holy shit. She did.

Is she dreaming about me? A shit eating grin spread across his face. How cute. Zack's fingers lingered over your cheek and trailed to graze over your bottom lip. As if on command, you immediately parted your lips for him and let out a breathy moan of "Please Zack..."

Zack's eyes widened. He felt his dick fucking throb in his pants. "Fuck" he breathed out. His heart was beating out his chest. He knew he shouldn't. But he just could not help himself. His dick was in control now. His fingers trailed along your jaw and wrapped around your pretty neck.