Epilogue

You named him B/N Foster. It's been nearly 3 months since he was born.

Everyone was impressed with how quickly you adapted to being a mother and especially how quickly you turned yourself around. It was like BN was giving you a new lease of life. He was. He brought you back to life every time you looked at him. Your reason to live. Zack's eyes staring back. Reminding you of the promise.

You were released from the hospital soon after the birth. You were subject to a lot of media attention for a while. It eventually died down but you just wanted to be left alone. Just you and BN. So with the compensation you brought a secluded family house in the countryside.

You didn't need to work again. BN kept you busy enough. The female doctor was actually a nurse. She stayed with you pretty much every day. You became good friends. She helped you a lot.

You still missed Zack every moment of every day. You would never get over him. You didn't want to. You knew you would love that guy for the rest of your life. You still dreamt about him every night too without fail. You hoped that would never change.

Tonight you and Zack were back in his room on floor B6 on that sofa that was far too small for you both, but you loved because it meant you had to stay squished together to fit.

"Look at me please, baby"

You opened your eyes to see Zack who was gazing down at you so, so lovingly. You would never have guessed he had three of his fingers knuckle deep inside you making lewd wet noises fill the room.

"I'm trying, Zack, I'm- ah! I'm trying!"

Zack was pumping his fingers in and out of you expertly. It's crazy how well he knew your body. He knew just what angle, what depth, what speed and what spots to hit to drive you absolutely crazy.

"Fuck Zack!" You gasped.

"Still dreamin' about me, huh?"

You knew Zack loved eye contact when he was finger fucking you. He loved to watch your pretty facial expressions and see you fall apart for him, knowing he's the only one who can make you feel so good. Of course, he knew you couldn't help but let your eyes roll into the back of your head but that was part of the turn on. That sadistic side of him loved to see you trying so hard to please him by keeping your eyes on his. Your cute little desperate face. The way you frowned and bit your lip in concentration. So cute.

"Feel good baby?"

"Yes Zack! S'good!" You could barely form words.

You were close to your 4th orgasm from his fingers alone.

You were chanting his name over and over again. Pulling at his hoodie harder and harder the closer you got to the edge. You couldn't even try and keep your eyes open anymore. You put your lips to Zack's instead. At least with a kiss you could get away with your eyes closed. But you couldn't even manage kissing at this point so you were kind of just panting against his smug grin.

Zack's thumb rubbed small circles on your clit and that was it. You were gushing all over his fingers and hand, again.

"Hmm look at you, still my kinky little Angel"

You giggled. "Always Zack... always yours"

"Fuck, princess. I've missed your voice and laugh and ... baby I can't wait anymore open your eyes, please"

You woke up to one gold eye and one brown eye gazing down at you. His hair was longer. No bandages. He was wearing some kind of black shirt. God he looked just as good as you remembered. Better.

"Zack?"

"Hey baby." He was smiling softly.

"Hey you" you must still be dreaming. You reached your hand up and touched his face. So warm. So real...

Zack leaned into your touch and put his hand over yours. "Fuck I've missed ya so much" he whispered.

Your heart was beating out of your chest. This felt too real. Too good. God you hoped you'd never wake up.

"Zack..."

Zack couldn't hold back any longer. He dipped down and captured your lips with his. Wait. This isn't a dream! You choked from the shock. Zack pulled back.

"You ok?"

"I'm not dreaming"

"No you're not dreamin' I'm right here" he took your hand and kissed your palm before placing it over his heart. You could feel his heartbeat. You felt tears come to your eyes.

"Oh my god Zack!" You pulled him down to your lips again with such force it made him chuckle against your lips. You kissed him like your life depended on it. Like his kisses were the only thing keeping you alive and he was kissing you back just the same.

"I'm so sorry YN" he said between kisses "I wanted to see you everyday" more kissing "every single fuckin' day I swear" more kissing "I wanted to be there for you I-" You needed more. Needed to make sure he was real. You tugged on his clothing. He took the hint and took his shirt off. You hands were roaming his body greedily and he was doing the same. His hands under your night dress and pulling it over your head. His beautiful eyes scanning your entire body taking every inch of you in. "Fuck I've missed you so fuckin' much"

"Ive missed you so much! Please Zack I need you, need to know you're real, need to know it's really you" you gasped out as his fingers dipped into your soaking wet folds.

"I'm here, right here, I'll never leave you again I promise"

Afterwards, he explained how the priest was Danny's replacement as the adjudicator and got him out the building but he had to go in hiding for at least a year. He was infamous after all and cheated the system by staying alive. The authorities had to believe he was dead. They knew you'd be the first person he'd go to. It pained him to be away from you. He wanted to be with you through the pregnancy, the birth, the early days, everything. He was so sorry he missed it all. He swore he would never leave your side again. If he did, you had his permission to "punish" him. But in the end you never needed to... he kept his promise.

*BONUS*

Zack and BN ended up ridiculously close like little besties. BN was basically a mini me of Zack so they did clash a lot but it was funny to see their dynamic.

"Shut it, Brat!"
"Make me, Old Man!"
"Say that to my face you little shit!"
"Zack! He's 5 years old..."
"He started it!"

You decided on one more since neither of you experienced siblings and wanted that for BN. You ended up with twin girls. Daddy's girls through and through too. Poor Zack never got any sleep, between BN, the demanding twins and then your needs which were as insatiable for him as ever. Let's just say your dreams came true every single night. Zack never complained not once. He wouldn't have it any other way. Then you inevitably had one more "oops" baby boy before Zack actually volunteered to have the snip because quote "Baby I wanna fuck you raw for the rest of my life, but damn! No more brats!" So there. That's your life.