The First Smutty Smut Smut

"YN" Zack mumbled between heated kisses. You were making out again on his sofa. You were sat straddling him this time.

"Yes Zack?" You murmured back against his lips. Your tongues dancing together, fighting for dominance. Zack pulled your hair a little harder, your head back a little further and you surrendered to him, letting his tongue take over your mouth as he shoved it down your throat. You moaned into his mouth and arched your back into him.

"Fuck!" Zack groaned as he felt you grind against his hard cock. You were doing this on purpose surely?

"YN... I think we're ready... I wanna..." he managed out between kisses.

You pushed back a little. "What is it Zack?" You were both panting from the intense make out session.

You looked into his brown and gold eyes. So beautiful. They made you feel funny whenever you stared into them. Especially with the way he was looking at your right now. You were subconsciously still grinding into him and licking your lips.

"Fuck YN would ya stop that?! You're makin' it really fuckin hard for me to hold back" Zack spat out a little too angrily as he pushed you to the side and off him.

"What do you mean?!" You were pouting with wide eyes. Looking all innocent.

"You don't even realise you're doin' it do ya?" Zack turned to look at you with narrow eyes.

"Doing what?" You continued to stare back at him with innocent puppy eyes. Yeah fucking right. You weren't fooling him.

Zack leaned over you menacingly, you backed away from him. He scared you sometimes, he made your heart beat race and your whole body tingle, at least you thought it was fear. You really weren't sure anymore. He crawled over you and forced your thighs open as he came to a stop inbetween them. He brought his face close and bore his beautiful eyes into yours. "Makin' me wanna fuck ya" he said lowly against your lips as he rolled his hips against yours, his hard cock rubbing against your clit causing you to gasp. He then moved back but you brought your hands to grip his hoodie keeping him against you. Zack smirked.

Zack watched your cheeks turn pink and you bite your lip at your vain attempt to stop yourself from panting embarrassingly as he continued to grind against your clit.

"I-I'm sorry I don't mean to-"

"Are ya really sorry YN?" Zack said while grinding his cock against you harder. You couldn't stop a moan from escaping your lips. You turned your head to the side in embarrassment.

"Don't hide from me" Zack brought his hand to your jaw and guided your face back to his. Zack was enjoying being in control for once. Usually you had him a desperate mess without even trying. His hard on so obvious and throbbing, even just from kissing, making him mumble out an apology and cringe at how easily you affect him. But now you were the one embarrassed, trying to hide how much you wanted it.

Zack continued to grind his cock against you. You were panting and whimpering at the sensation. You started to grind back against him and get really hot when Zack suddenly stopped and sat back up again and looked away from you.

You whined and pouted at the loss of contact.

"H-Hey! Why did you stop?" Zack looked back at you. Your pupils dilated and pink across your cheeks. Fuck he wanted you so bad. He knew you did too. Zack decided today was the fucking day he finally got to have you. He'd tried hard to get you to give in to him before. Asking you out right if you wanna do it, "if we're gonna die in this shithole might as well fuck first, amirite?" But that didn't work. Then trying to sweeten you into it with kisses and cuddles but that didn't fucking work either, you'd just say sweetly "I'm sorry I'm not ready" and leave him with a painful boner. Zack had had enough. Today was the fucking day. He was gonna get you so worked up, so desperate for him you'll be begging for his cock.