Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Chase POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and turn it off. I then stretch and got out of my pup house and gotten in gear to wake up the pups. But I head to Skye pups house first and knock on her door gently.

Chase: Skye it's time to get up

I then here Skye groaning and then the open

Skye: (yawn) morning Chase

Chase: Morning Skye I hope you sleep well and do you want to help me wake up the others.

Skye: I did slept well and thank you for waking me up.

Chase: Anytime Skye

Skye: Are you gonna use your megaphone again ?

I smile at her

Chase: Yeah

Skye: Great let me get my earplugs first then we can go wake them up.

I went away from Skye pups and bark out my megaphone. I then see Skye with earplugs and walk to me. She show me that she is ready and I can yell.

Chase: PUPS ITS TIME TO GET UP

Pups but Skye and Chase: AAAHHHH

Me and Skye laugh then Zuma came out of his pup house.

Zuma: Seriously dude I'm gonna bweak that megaphone soon.

Rocky then came by Zuma

Rocky: I agree it's really getting annoying

Marshall: Chase I hit my head on the ceiling of my pup house AGAIN.

Marshall complained as he come out of his pup house.

Everest: Skye you told me your gonna wake me up before Chase does.

Everest came out of Marshall pup house, which surprise me but then I remember she wanted to sleep over. She didn't have her pup house with her so Marshall quickly volunteer. Which I think is suspicious.

Skye: Sorry Everest I forgot you were here

We all shared a laugh but then I realize I don't see Rubble. Me and the pups headed to his pup house and see that he is still asleep. The pups cover their ears.

Chase: RUBBLE WAKE UP

But nothing happen

Everest: Dang I didn't know Rubble is a heavy sleeper

Zuma: Wish I ras

Marshall: Hang I got this ahem BREAKFAST

Rubble: WHAT BREAKF-(thump) Ow

We heard a thump noise which we assume he hit the door with his face. He then open then and came out with his sleeping mask then take it off. We were all laughing.

Rubble: Not cool

Chase: Haha sorry Rubble

Ryder then came out the lookout with our breakfast.

Ryder: Pups it's time for breakfast

Rubble: For real this time

Rubble then rush to Ryder and we all laugh a little but then got ready for breakfast. We were all line up eating and I was next to Skye. I couldn't help but look at her from the side of my head while eating. She like the most beautiful pup I have ever seen wish I could tell her that. The only pups that know my crush is Marshall and Rubble because I trust them. I also know Marshall crush it's Everest. Which still amazes me he has the gut to let Everest sleep with him. Few minutes later we all finish eating our breakfast.

Ryder: Ok pups I'm gonna head to Katie's hope you guys can entertain yourself's bye.

Pups: Bye Ryder

Zuma: Dang I keep forgetting Ryder and Katie are togethew now. How long have they been dating ?

Rocky: I believe about six months

Skye: Wow Ryder really growing up

Chase: Yeah he is we all are but besides that what you guys want to play.

Everest: Freeze tag ?

Zuma: Water balloon fight ?

Rocky: Recycling ?

Chase: Something we all will enjoy how about with play ball.

Pups: Ok

Chase: Good let me a soccer ball in our toy box

I went to our toy box and grab the soccer ball then bring it back to the pups. We all then went to our yard and started playing soccer. Rocky and Rubble set up the goals. The teams are Chase, Skye and Rubble vs Marshall, Everest and Zuma. Rocky is the referee to even out the team. Zuma and Rubble are the goalies.

Rocky: Let's play ball (threw ball in the middle)

Skye got the ball first and headed to Zuma goalie but then the ball got taken away from her by Everest. Everest then ran to our goalie I try to take the ball but she dodge me a kick the ball to Rubble. Rubble try to reach the ball but it flew past him and made the shot.

Rocky: (whistle) That's one point for team Marshall

Marshall: Yeah great shot Everest your amazing

Everest: (blush) T-Thanks Marshall but the game just started

Marshall:(blush) O-Oh y-yeah

Chase: Well what we're standing around for game on.

The game went on for hours and each team got a shot then score a goal. Rubble and Zuma did block some shots as well. Skye and Everest also did amazing dodging. While me and Marshall always try to steal the ball from each other. The score was tie it was 18-18 and it was close to being a tie breaker. Skye has the ball and we headed towards the goalie. Everest try steal the ball but Skye past it to me. Marshall try to steal it but I dodge him and quickly ran to the goalie. Zuma was super prepare for me and I was getting closer. I then kick the ball hard which made fly to the goalie. But it miss the goalie and flew past some trees out of sight.

Rocky: (whistle) That game it's a tie

Pups: Aww

Chase: Sorry I miss the shot

Skye: It's ok Chase it was really fun

Rubble: Yeah no worries but we do need to get the ball back.

Chase: Agreed can you guys help me find it

Pups: Sure

We then headed to the area where I kick the ball. Skye and Zuma look behind some trees while Marshall and Rubble look in some bushes. There was still no signs of the ball anywhere. Until Rocky walk by the fence and spotted it.

Rocky: Hey I see it

We all headed to Rocky and he pointed down pass the fence. The ball was laying on the sand near some rocks.

Rubble: Who's gonna get it

Chase: I will I lost it anyway so I should get it

I hop over the fenced and made my way down carefully and walk to the ball. I grab the ball with my mouth and showed it to everyone. They all cheered for me and I was happy but then something caught my eye a cave.