Chapter 23

NO ONES POV
As the pups keep defeating all the tentacles Rage gotten mad. He's then decide to try and separate the pups. He then uses one of his tentacles to smack the ground causing every pup to flew up. But before he could hit the pups Rubble uses his power to bring up spikes from the ground causing many tentacles to disappear. The pups then landed back on the ground.

Chase: Thanks Rubble

Rubble: Don't thank me yet

Rage: Uh you mutts are annoying

Marshall: Takes one to know one Rage

Rage: Grrr don't think this is over pup

Rage then landed on the ground summoned back his army again.

Chase: Hey I thought it was just you and us

Rage: I'm a evil spirit I don't give a fuck

Then the army started charging after the pups and Rage also uses his tentacles as well.

Chase: Pups for now we need to separate

The pups make their separate ways, Skye lifted Chase in the air and battle the tentacles, Rocky and Zuma stayed at the beach and battle the minions. Marshall and Everest battle the minions and some tentacles on the road near town hall. Rubble battle both the minions and tentacles near Alex treehouse.

Chase POV
Skye flew me and her in the sky and we battle the tentacles. Skye drop me off on one of the tentacle and shock then hop up. Skye then catch me and we continue. Then suddenly many tentacles underneath begin charging at us. I look at Skye and she look at me we both shared a nice smile. We both know what do, Skye let go of me and I begin to fall to the tentacles. I use my powers and power up a big lightning bolt. Then as I enter in the tentacles I release a huge lightning strike destroying all the tentacles. I was still falling to the water but I was smiling the way down because I know what happens next. Skye then swoop below me and catch me with her tornado.

Skye: Are you trying to show off?

Chase: Mmmmmaybe is it working?

Skye: Oh well then

She then drop me in the water and laugh while I swim up.

Chase: Hey no fair I can't fly

Skye: That's was for lying to me

She then pick me up and dry me off which I expected that. But then she pull me close to her face and did the unthinkable.

*KISS*

She kiss me

Skye: That because I love you

I then kiss her back and put my head against hers.

Chase: I love you too

Time stop for us and it was the happiest moment in my life. I finally told her my feelings even though she went first I'm still happy she feel the same. The only feeling I felt is pure joy, all the anger, sadness,stress have left my body.

Marshall POV
As me and Everest battle the minions and tentacles. I don't why but I got the feeling I should tell her. That I loved her but really at this time. Maybe I should wait until after, No there might not be an after I need to tell her now.

Marshall: Um Everest there's something I like to tell you

Everest: What is it Marshall

Marshall: I've wanting to tell you how I feel

Everest: Feel about wh-ahhh

A tentacle grab Everest and then was surrounded by minions. This got me boiling hot that fire came around my body. But then I remember what happen before and I hurt  Everest. I then begin to calm down but the fire around is still lit up but it felt nice. But I didn't really focus on that I charge to help Everest. Then I begin to power up a fireball and make it exploded and blast a heat wave through the minions and the tentacle holding Everest. The heat destroyed the minion and the tentacles freeing Everest. I then ran to her worrying I've burn her.

Marshall: Everest you not burn or hurt are you?

Everest: No I'm fine how you do that?

Marshall: I guess I can control my fire

Everest: Cool

Marshall: You mean Hot

Me and Everest shared a little laugh then more minions and tentacles showed up.

Everest: Alright let get these fools

Marshall: Before we do Everest I've have always been interested in you, you have a great personality and a wild spirit that makes me happy, you accept me for me and and

Everest covered my mouth with her paw

Everest: Just kiss me you fireball

I then went in and kiss Everest on the lips I was pure happy. I had finally told her how I feel and it felt great. As we stop kissing I notice we are covered by fire and ice but it's blue fire and red ice. I was confuse but then I look back at Everest and she still smiled at me. Then I know why we combined our powers.

Everest: Want to skate with me?

Then she tap the road then it was completely covered in ice. Most of the minions slip and fell. I stood next to Everest and put my head against hers.

Marshall: Always

Then we started skating together then the minions try attacking us but I shot fire at them destroying them. Then I lifted Everest on my back then spin and she shoot out ice spike everywhere killing every tentacles and minions. We then stop and look at each other again next we kiss again and it still felt amazing.

Rocky POV
The minions were like everywhere nearly surrounding us but the water. But me and Zuma didn't give up we kept fighting. He uses the ocean and whip the minions as I use my power to make a giant hammer and crush some minions. But then as I was hammering the minions one big one grab it and through it to us. It hit the ground sending me and Zuma over the ocean. I use my power to make my bubble and floated on top the water. But I didn't catch Zuma and he sunk down. Without Zuma arm he can't swim up well.

Rocky: ZUMA

As I see my best friend sinking more down I felt guilty. I let my fear lose my best friend I'm such a coward. I was about to cry till I could see Zuma look at me. He smiled to me even though he sinking and might die he still smiled at me. That cause me to deactivate my bubble and dive in the save him. As we go deep in the water I use my powers to form a big light Shark shape around me and swim faster to him. I then catch him before he could reach the ground. In my light Shark shape has oxygen which made me relief. I then tap Zuma who wasn't moving.

Rocky: No Zuma please to go your my best friend I need you

He still didn't move and I started to tear up then I put my head on his chest. As I cry on his chest I turn my head and see Zuma close his eyes quickly. I then hear his heart beaten this pup was faking it.

Zuma: Pffft

Rocky: You Faker

Zuma: HAHahahaha

Rocky: You brown piece of shit you scared the hell out of me

Zuma: Hey sorry sorry you know me

Rocky: But do you think now is a good time

Zuma: You did jump in the water and saved me

Rocky: Y-Yeah

Zuma: I'm proud of you Wocky you got over you fear of water

Rocky: I guess I did thanks to you

Zuma: Any time

I then punch Zuma left arm

Zuma: Ow

Rocky: But don't do that prank again