Chapter 10

Next Day
Rubble POV
Training Ground
I was training with Hope again this time I was able to block most of her moves. She is fast almost like light and her powers dang they are strong. But that isn't what I was thinking the entire time. I was thinking about that weird vision I have it has to be Rage. I felt him trying to escape and see the darkness too. I couldn't help but shiver a bit.

Hope: Rubble are you ok ?

Rubble: Y-Yeah I'm fine

Hope: No your not something is up right now you want to talk about it

Rubble:(nervous) What you talking about I've have nothing to talk about

Hope just stared at me with a worried look and I couldn't help myself. So we went to a spot where no one could hear us behind some rocks.

Rubble: Ok I had a vision

Hope: Vision of what

Rubble: I believe I saw where Rage is trap in

Hope: Oh you saw him

Rubble: Not exactly but he was underground and I saw him trying to escape with darkness coming out

Hope: Oh my god he is that strong

Rubble: Is he coming early

Hope: No Rubble he trap until this week is over (whisper) I hope

Rubble: I also heard his scream it sound so evil

Hope: Hey hey hey calm down Rubble don't let him get inside your head just breathe

I took a deep breath in then out and soon I was calm. I was still scared but not a lot then before I look at Hope with worried eyes.

Rubble: Will we defeat Rage ?

Hope: Only if you believe in your team and yourself

Believe in my team and myself she is right I need to be brave. I got to trust my team and I will win. I smile to Hope and she smiled back then we continue training this time I was more confident.

Chase POV
Me and Skye were training again this time actually using our powers. I have to admit she stronger then she looks. She keeps dodging all my lighting easy of course I throw lighting that will shock and not kill anyone.

Skye: Hey Chase get ready for this move

Skye then made a tornado my size and I started going off the ground going round and round. I was feeling embarrassed she got me with that move also maybe a little sick too.

Chase: Ok ok I give can you stop I'm gonna be sick

Skye: Hehe sorry I'll let you down

Skye then let me down slowly and I was feeling better but still little embarrassed.

Chase: Great move Skye

Skye: Thanks your not bad yourself

Marshall then came out of no where flying not high off the ground. He was using his fire powers to fly kind of like having rocket shoes.

Marshall: Wow Chase Skye kick your butt you could say her moves has blown you away hahaha

Chase: (Sarcastic) Haha very funny

Marshall was still laughing making it annoying for me. But then a snow ball was throw at Marshall head then it exploded and cold air was around him. Then his fire burn out and he fell to the ground. Good thing he wasn't high up but he did landed face first. He then got up and look back to see Everest smiling.