Chapter 12

Last Day Till Rage Fully Free
Trading Ground
Hope POV
I believe the pups can do it they made amazing process. Can't believe two weeks is almost up and no signs of Rage. I thought I will hear some sounds or ground would be shaking.

Chase: Hey Hope since this is our last day let's have our final battle all of us vs you

Hope: Really getting cocky are we fine let's battle

Marshall: Wait what about Ryder should he train with us

Chase: I don't think he can he's busy working on his gear and besides he testing them out all the time.

Hope: Let's begin shall we

We move to the ground field and the pups look prepare. I gave them a smile and they smile back. Then I started throwing balls of light at them then it exploded cause the pups to dodge it. Chase was the first to use his powers he started throwing lighting at me from a distance but I duck jump and backflip all of it. Then Skye came flying in front of me she then made a big tornado that I got sick into. But then I throw my light balls everywhere and they explode which made the tornado disappear and made Skye flew back to the ground.

Hope: Nice try

Then I felt something hot coming from behind me I lean left and dodge a fire ball. I then turn it was Marshall. He then charge to me and started throwing fire balls. I made a staff weapon out of light and put out every fire ball. Marshall then stand and throw a big fire ball at me. But I use my staff and hit it back to him which cause him to run away. Before I could move my feet were frozen to the ground then I got hit with a huge block of ice which hurts a lot but freed me from the ground. It's was Everest that did that. She then ran to me and I was getting ready to throw my lights ball at her my right hand was held back by a rope that is green. It was Rocky using his powers I then tried using my left but Zuma use his water power to hold my arm back like Rocky's rope. I then smile and grab both Rocky and Zuma ropes and launch them at Everest then then started crashing into each other.

Hope: Not bad

Then suddenly the ground shake and I know who cause it. I flew in the air before walls was form. I then see the walls disappear and Rubble came out of the ground. I waved to him while still flying. He then pull some pieces of the ground for him and jump on top one of them. He then use it to fly to me fast and through some rocks at me. I started flying away dodging them but then got hit by one of them and flew back down back from the start. Rubble came down as well and the pups came next to him still ready to battle.

Hope: Hope your ready

Pups: We are

Every pup started running to me and I started running to them. First Rubble came in front of me and made his arms cover in rocks. He was about to punch me but I made my staff and block his punch then I use my staff and hit him back. He flew back was grab by Skye then he threw Skye to me fast. She then use her powers to try and blow me back but I jump over her powers and her. Then I grab her and threw her back to Rubble which made them crash and fell on the ground. I then see Chase running to me with lighting around him and Marshall running to me with fire around him. Chase and Marshall both started throw fire balls and lighting at me I dodge some of them but got hit threw some of them. But then as Chase and Marshall gotten close to me I dodge their last throws and kick both of them with my right leg and send them tumbling back. Then I brought out my staff quickly and block behind me. There was another staff but it was Rocky one he made. He was hold his staff with hands he made as well. I didn't lose a moment and tried to hit him but he block. He then tried to hit me but I block as well. We keep trying to hit each other then he managed to hit me on the head he then did a front flip in the air and try hit me in the face but I blocked it and launch him to the ground.

Hope: Wow you pups are good

I jump away from Rocky before I was nearly whip but Zuma. He then made a wave for him to ride on and surf to me. I was about run in the opposite direction but Everest came in sliding in with her ice powers. Before I know I got trap between water and ice I wasn't able to throw anything or form my staff. But I was able to teleport out of there and hit both Zuma and Everest to Rocky. I was getting ready to strike but then got blown away from them from Skye. I got back on my feet and so did all the pups they stand together again.

Hope: You pups give up yet

Pups: NO

They look very serious then each pups eyes started to glow their colors which surprises me.

Pups: We will never give up

Then their bodies started to glow too then and each of them raise their paws at me.

Pups: NEVER

They all blasted a big bean of light at me which cause me to me tumble back to the end of the training ground at the wall. I then fell to the ground very weak. Wow their strong I knew they would. I cough out some blood but happy they gotten strong. I look up and see the pups running fast to me crying. I sat up confuse until they gotten next to me.

Chase: Oh my gosh Hope we are so sorry

Marshall: We didn't mean to hurt her that bad

Everest: Holy smokes are you bleeding

Skye: Can you even walk

Rocky: Where did that power came from

Zuma: I think fwom us dude

Rocky: What but how is that possible

Rubble: OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod

Hope: Hey pups calm down I'm (cough) fine
I can heal myself

Chase: No wait let's try something

Chase put his paws on my shoulder then each pup put their paws on me and their paws started to glow. Then the glow started flowing three me healing every part of my body.

Chase: It work

Skye: Are you fully healed

Marshall: Can you stand

I got up and stand perfectly and feel better then I started walking normally.

Hope: Yeah I'm alright

Pups: Thank Pup

Rubble: I thought we hurt you bad Hope

Hope: Hey it's ok I know you didn't mean to do that

Chase: But what was that

Hope: I believe it's all of you combining your powers like as one

Pups: As one ?

Hope: You know all having the same feeling like you guys didn't want to give up

Marshall: Maybe we could use that to defeat Rage

Pups: Yeah

Hope: But it has to work when all of you are one

Zuma: I think we could do it

Ryder then came in running with a scared look on his face.

Ryder: Guys something happen at town hall

Ryder then pull out his pup pad and it's shows a face time with the Mayor. But the Mayor, Porter and Alex was in a cage.

Everyone:(Gasp)

Then a black figure came out of the building then it walk in the sun. It was a man wearing all black and has a villain smile. There was shadows forming behind made it look like short tentacles.

Hope: Guys that's Rage