Chapter 14

Rubble POV
We ran away leaving Hope on the ground defenseless. She then was taken away by Rage tentacles.

Rubble: Wait what about Hope

Chase: We have to defeat Rage now if we're going to save her

Marshall: Since when there was a we

Rubble: Guys now is not the- LOOK OUT

Rubble made a wall and block a tentacle which was about to hit us. Then Everest jump on top of it and froze it. Rubble then break the wall into pieces and throw them at the frozen tentacles which breaks destroying the tentacle.

Everest: Yes that's one down

Rocky: Above us

A tentacle above was about to smash us but Skye use a powerful wind to keep it up. Then Chase shot a huge lightning at it and  destroyed it.

Chase: Good job

Skye: Mhm I didn't ask for your help

Chase: Seriously I said I was sorry

Rubble: Guys focus or we can't defeat Rage

Skye: As long I don't talk to him I'm fine

Marshall: Same here

Chase let out a little whimper, those two are the ones he held closest. I do feel bad for him but he did lied to us. Then a tentacle smash the ground causing us to fly in the air. Next three tentacles hit us in different areas. Rocky and Zuma on the beach. Chase, Skye, Marshall and Everest near the train station. Then me crash into Alex tree house. I was ok and got out of the tree house before I could search for the pups. I see more tentacles around which scared me since I'm on my own. I need to think of a plan to get back to my friends till then I need to fight on my own.

Rocky POV
Ow my head hurts a bit I look up and see I was close to touching the water at the beach.

Rocky: Ahh water

I jump away from it quickly and landed on Zuma.

Zuma: Ow dude that's huwt

Rocky: Sorry where are the others

Zuma: First get off me Wocky

I did get off him and then I look up to see a tentacle about to smash us. I quickly made a bubble around us. It protected both of us but I don't know if I can keep it that way.

Zuma: I believe we got separated from the others which means we have to fight to get to the pups

Rocky: Yeah agree anywhere away from the water

Zuma: Oh yeah

Zuma then use his power and to control the water grabbing the tentacles freeing them. I deactivated the bubble and then we ran to city hall but was block by more tentacles.

Rocky: Looks like this won't be easy

Zuma: Good I like things rough

Zuma then charge at one tentacle and use his powers to form a whip. But then another tentacle punch him from behind. I catch him with my powers then he got back on his paws and whip at it cause the tentacles to fall back. I then use my powers to make a giant hammer and crush some tentacles.

Rocky: Where should we go after this ?

Zuma: Most likely the train station

Chase POV
We were fighting off tentacles all around us at the train station. There was a lot of them but we handle it. Skye using her wind power to keep the tentacles from getting near her. Marshall using his fire to burn the tentacles causing it to disappear. Everest throwing ice balls at them freezing it then break them. Last is me shooting powerful lighting.