Chapter 24

Rubble POV
I may be blind possibly for the rest of my life but doesn't stop me. Thanks to Hope training I can detect where my target is. As I sense around my area I can sense many minions and tentacles. As I sense them getting closer I remain calm. Then once they gotten close enough I made a deep hole beneath me as I floated on a rock. Then the minions started falling down. Next I summon spikes from the ground a throwing them at the tentacles destroying every one.

As the ground form back I landed back the ground and sense no enemy around me. I was about to leave until I smell a delicious cheeseburger near me. I quick follow the smell and found the burger. It feel good as new and nothing seem to be wrong with it. I took a giant bite out of it and I enjoyed it. I may not be able to see but I'm glad I have the ability to taste.

Chase POV
As me and Skye went back to the beach we saw everyone else meeting up too. Skye then drop me on the beach and we ran to them.

Chase: Is everyone here?

Rocky: Me and Zuma are fine

Everest: Same with me and Marshall

Rubble: I'm doing great

I was glad everyone was doing fine then I noticed something on Rubble's face. I've gotten closer to him and so did Marshall. As we examine it Rubble was smiling guest he knows we are in front of him. He had something red on his cheeks. But it was not blood it was something else.

Rubble:(nervous) Uh what y-you guys doing?

Chase: What's that?

Rubble: What's what

Marshall: That on your cheek

Rubble: May I remind you that I can't see

Marshall/Chase: Oh right

Then I lean in and sniff his face and immediately know what it is. It was a burger straight from Mr Porters Cafe.

Chase: You ate a burger didn't you?

Rubble: What I don't know what your talking about

Marshall then sniff Rubble faces.

Marshall: You did and it was (sniff) a cheeseburger

Rubble: What I couldn't resist it

Chase: Oh my pup Rubble

Marshall: You think now is a good time for that?

Rubble: Hehe

Rubble stop giggling them sniff my face then he sniff Marshall face. I was wondering why then he step back and grin at us.

Rubble: Seems like I'm not the only one who had something on their lips

The moment he said I started blushing like crazy. I turn to Marshall who was also blushing I look at Skye and Everest who was blushing as well.

Rubble: You guys finally did it

Me and Marshall remain silent but blush like crazy.

Rocky: Did what?

Zuma: What you talking about Wubble?

Rubble: I don't know can I talk about it?

Marshall/Chase: NO

Skye/Everest: NO

Rubble: Ok then I guess I won't

Zuma: What no I want to know

Rocky: Did something happen?

Rubble: I'll tell you guys later but now let's defeat Rage

We turn around and see Rage flying in the air, he look so mad. That his body was shaking then he look at us with the darkest red eyes.

Rage: You mutts are really pissing me off

Chase: Like we said before Rage we will defeat you

Rage: NO YOU WON'T THIS ENDS NOOOOWWWW

Suddenly his body become big and his was growing. His arms become tentacles, his head was losing to his body, he grew more tentacles arms. Then become big as the bridge and landed on the ground. He was a giant octopus.

Rage: Hahahaha

He then started swaying his tentacles all around. He started destroying building houses, even the bridge.

Skye: He's destroying Adventure Bay

Chase: We got to stop him quick

We all then use our power on his tentacles but it didn't do a thing not even a scratch. Then his tentacles started coming towards us. He started hitting us around like a tennis ball. He then hit us one more time to the sand of the beach. We were all hurt and bleeding then Rage then look at us.

Rage: See you mutts can't defeat me I'm going to kill you and destroy this town then the world

Chase: No you haven't one yet

Rage: Huh

Skye: You may be big but you are not strong

Everest: Our bond is stronger

Marshall: And it will defeat you

Rocky: We will stop you no matter what

Zuma: Yeah and will win

We all then slowly got up and walked toward a bit.

Chase: No matter how many times you hurt us we will get up because this is our town

Rubble: This Is Our Home

Rage then lifted his tentacle and then started heading to us. I close my eyes preparing to feel some pain. But then after few seconds I didn't feel anything I open my eyes and look to see his tentacle been stop.

Chase: What

Then I see glowing behind me, I turn around to see Rubble glowing. His whole body glowing and he was holding the tentacle back with his paws. Rubble then the throw the tentacle on the side. We all stand by Rubbles side while Rage preparing to attack.

Chase: Rubble how you doing that?

Rubble didn't answer he just stared at Rage with a serious look. I was wondering why isn't he answer back. Then he put his paw on my shoulder and I got a very warm feeling. I close my eyes and saw Adventure Bay all normal then I saw everyone the Mayor, the Porter's, Katie, Ryder and the pups. I open my eyes and understand I look at the pups and they all smiled and nodded. Guess they feel it too then we all close our eyes.

Rage: ALL OF YOU WILL DIE

No Ones POV
As Rage sent all his tentacles smashing the pups. He felt pure joy winning the fight but then all of his tentacles been blown off by colored lights.

Rage: Ahhhhh

As Rage lost all his arms he look down and see every pup glowing from their head to their paws.