Chapter 25

No Ones POV
Then the pups started floating in the air starring eye to eye with Rage. The pups look very serious and it made Rage anger and full of rage. He quickly regrow is arms and try to attack again but only to get his arms cut off by the pups.

Rage: Impossible

Chase: For years you had bring fear to so many people. You brought only pain and suffering to many of your victims and enjoyed every moment of it. You have been cruel and twisted for to long. That's why today is where it all ends. You've been eating the worlds cruelty to gain more power but that's doesn't makes you strong.

Rage: Grrr

Chase: Cruelty doesn't make you strong it only make you weaker. Our love and bond is what makes us stronger. Now together we will defeat you once's and for all

Rage: We'll see about that

Rage then blasted a beam of darkness at the pups. But the pups blasted a beam of colorful lights at it stoping in its path. As the two beam collided shaking the ground beneath them. As each beam struggle to push the other one back.

Rage: It will not end like this

Chase: It will end once you are defeated

The the pups beam of light started push more then the beam of darkness. Getting closer to Rage.

Rage: No it can't be

Chase: As long as there is love it'll can shine off the darkness

Rage: NO

Then the beam gets closer and closer to Rage then it struck him. The beam of light struck through his head causing his power to stop. The pups stop the beam and landed back on the ground returning to normal. Next Rage started transform back to figure form. He was on the beach on his knees.

Then the pups walked to him and see the whole they left on his forehead. Then from his feet it's started to disappear. Rage saw this and look at the pups.

Rage: How....those power can't be stronger then me

Chase: It's wasn't power that's makes us stronger

Then Rage lower half begin to disappear while the pups stand in front of him.

Chase: It was our bond

Rage: Pff you think your bond will save you forever

Chase: As long as we trust each other then yes

Rage: Trust pfffft it will do nothing for me

Chase: Maybe that's why your lonely

Rage didn't say anything as his arm started disappearing. He look at the pups one more as the sun came through the clouds shining on them. Rage then smiled but not evil at all like a friendly smile.

Rage: I have to admit it's does feels great to be around some people and the sun feels warm.

Then he close his eyes as the rest of his body disappear completely gone. The pups got closer as see he is gone.

Everest: Is he really gone?

Rocky: I think we did it