2.nd reason

Michael folded a smaller piece of paper, smiling to himself, knowing this morning, Luke will read this letter. He hepoed Luke will smile at it as he did. He hoped Luke will never cry again. He hoped Luke will be able to love again. 

And only couple of hours later, Luke was once again, sitting on his bedroom floor, smiling at himself, while reading the letter, written by a complete stranger. But he kinda liked that stranger.

Hello there Lukey, 

like I said, here is the second letter. So, todays reason will, I hope, make you smile, or at least, make your heart feel something.

I want you to live, because, maybe one day, you might find shelter in someones arms. I wouldn't bother if the arms aren't mine, I want you to be happy. Understood? Be happy Luke! 'Cause one day, someone will hug you like I want to hug you right now. 

Sorry. 

            Thank you.

                          Please.

                                      Love,

                                                Mi

Luke felt couple of tears sliding of his cheeks, down his chin. He smiled to himself. Who is this strange boy, who wants to give him shelter, in warmness of his arms. And will he hold Luke? 

Luke wiped of the tears, looking at the words written down on a piece of paper, which revieled only first two letters of the boys name.

''Understood.'' Lukes raspy voice answered.

For mina. Cause she is sooooo funny....