9.th reason

[possible triggering to some]

Michael breathed out fully, his heart skipping beats as he stood at the edge, what seemed like the edge of a world and universe, but actually was just edge of the bridge. His long limbs were dangling of the edge, as he tried counting good things in his life, gripping on the paper held in his hand.

''Luke.'' he could only say, 'cause nothing else was good in his life. The boy felt a huge amount of pain on his chest, realizing he actually didn't have Luke, which clearly ment he actually didn't have anything to live for. Tears stream down the pale boys face.

''Michael?'' a gentle voice calls him out and he finds Luke, standing close to him. Luke sees the sparkling tears on Michaels face and sits next to him, letting his feet to dangle of the bridge. ''What's wrong?'' Luke asked, placing his hand a bit closer to Michaels, his fingers sliding and interlocking with Michaels. 

''Ask me what isn't, it'll be easier...'' Michael mumbles. Lukes eyes fill with sadness for the boy and he hugs him tightly. Michael got suprised, but hugs back. He sniffles and seperates from Luke, who still holds his hand in Michaels.

''What's that?'' Luke asks looking at a paper Michael still held. Michael hands him the paper, awkwardly smiling.

''Y-your reason.'' Michael whispers and places his head on Lukes shoulder, while the younger boy reads the letter.

Hello Lukey, 

I should write a reason but this one is easy. I love you, love, love, love, love, love you! But sadly, I can't do this anymore. I love you, okay? This isn't your fault, I just have the hardest time of my life, and somehow you made it better. And lets just pretend the fault was truly in the stars, they made me love you, who wanted to die, and now they made me love you more, but now I want to die. And I'm sorry. But the reason why you should live, the same reason why I shouldn't is that I love you. 

Okay? Okay.

Love. Michael Gordon Clifford to Luke Robert Hemmings

Luke found himself crying in Michaels arms, kicking on the boys chest and yelling at him. ''Don't you ever think about that.... Ever!'' he screamed at him and Michael shushed him, pressing their lips together.

I'm weird, I'm sorry