Blink 182

Luke waited for the daylight to touch his face and the moment it did he slided in his pink flower tights and a long, light pink sweater and ran out.

He opened the mailbox, but nothing for him. The letter isn't here. He furrowed and went back to the house.

He took a pink leather jacket and white Converse, taking his floral school bag. The books were ready and he left his home not saying his goodbye to his mom.

He was sitting on the bus station. Another boy, with bleached hair, black skinny jeans and a long grey sweater was also there.

He didn't know the boys name. Michael. The boy was his saviour.

"Hello." Luke said sitting down a bit closer to Michael. Michaels lips that were a thin line lifted up a bit.

"Hi." he mumbled and looked away. Luke furrowed and bit his lower lip.

"Are you okay?" Michael shook his head in response. "What's wrong?" Luke asked in worry. Michael lifted his gaze to his.

"Well, Luke, people just suck, you know?" Michaels jaw clenched a bit, but he tried to be nice to Luke.

"Yeah."

A yellow bus stopped in front of the duo. Michael ran in, Luke comming behind him. He was looking at Michael as he tripped over someones foot.

Michael cussed under breath, while everyone laughed. Luke ran over to him and offered the older boy a hand to get up. Michael accepted it and got up, giving Luke a short smile.

"Thanks" he mumbled sliding into the first empty seat.

"You're welcome" Luke answered staring at the boy as he knew him.

"What are you waitibg for, Lucas? Sit here!" Michael tapped the place next to him. Luke took a seat, playing with the edge of his pink sweater. It was warm and he regreted for not wearing his new pink-black skirt.

The older boy was listening to music on his phone. Luke gazed him for a second and then looked back down. Michaels voice interupped him.

"Want one?" he asked taking out an earbud. Luke nodded taking it. The song playing was on the middle but he recognized it. Gorrilaz, Clint Eaatwood. He could imagine the video. Next song playing was a bit different, but still he liked it. A female singer with some kind of punk/rock style.

"What's this song?" Luke asked

"Misery Buisness. Paramore." Michael answered moving his lips in lyrics.

After that it was more Paramore, some Green Day , two Nirvana songs, someone called Arctic Monkeys, The 1975, Fall out Boy and on Lukes suprise a bit of Ed Sheeran.

They were only two minutes away from school when a very familiar song played. Blink 182, I miss you.

A smile formed on Michaels face. "What?" Luke growled.

"You were singing." Michael laughed as Luke covered his mouth with both hands. "You sing nice Luke." the older boy pointed out and left the bus. Luke didn't ask for his name, but he will find out soon.

Michael decided to write a letter for tommorow.

An
Soooo... I was listening to I miss you so why not. For mukeclcmmings aka my babe, now go read her stories cos' she legendary.
All the musucians mentioned is what I listened to. I wrote "someone called Artic Monkeys" cause Luke will be an idiot and it's giving me something for the second book. My mind is weird.
If you think you missread, you didn't, Luke wears girly clothes cause I love girly Luke.
Blame mukeclcmmings, hemmford, BlinkHemmo1996, 5secondsofsheeran and those gals.

I spent like an hour reading Sexualities by suburbanmuke and realized that I like the story cos I'm fcking pansexual. Lol
today is Valentines Day so happy shitty Valentines day. Does anyone wanna be my date on the dance in monday? chicks too cos I'm pan and I do not bother. Lol
i'm probs gonna pass out in 10 minutes
drawning is my mike
love
-lulu