6.th & 7.th reason

Michael held his head in between his palms, rereading the letter he just wrote to Luke. He kissed the edge of it, and smiled to himself, his heart poured into ink as he wrote down with it.

Lucas,

hello. How are you today? I feel very proud of you, I saw you in a short sleeved shirt, which is a good sign. I'm very glad for you. But, enough about me being proud of you, let me tell you the reason.

I want you to stay because you need to feel the love you are given. The love of your family, the love of your best friend (I'm talking about Calum) and at the end, my own love. Okay? 

I love you. Okay? 

Michael.

Luke sat in front of school, in the yard, reading the letter. A figure of a boy, bleached hair and black skinny jeans as usual. There were tears on the pale face, filling the green eyes, with a dash of grey, shining as diamonds. Luke heard a laugh and turned around. 

Alex stood in front of Michael, with his friends surrounding him. They were saying something, but Luke could only recognize the word Faggot. Lukes heart felt crushed and ached. His legs were paralyzed and shivers passed through his whole body.

''Shut up, Alex!'' his voice yelled out as he stood up and walked closer to the group. Michael raised his gaze to Lukes. In a second, a fist that belonged to Alex punched Lukes stomach and he was on the floor.  Michael sat down next to him, pulling him into his embrace, as the boys dissapeared.

''I'm sorry, Luke.'' Michaels voice trembled. Luke shook his head, almost unseeable and licked his lower lip. He closed his eyes for a moment, resting.

''It's okay, Mikey. It's just another reason to live. To protect you.'' 

An

Thanks to my babe strngly for the cover, she is totally the best. 

So two reasons in one chapter, this is new.

If you have questions go to character ask on the chapter before. Thank you my funny little perfect people.