4.th reason

Michael was in his room, sobbing. Blood was all over his favorite shirt and his hands, that were bleeding. All the colours seemed a blur. But like they were screaming something to him. And he seemed to listen. He took a paper and ink, this time in a bright, red colour that matched his blood. Tears were falling down on the paper. So he poured out a bit of his pain on the paper.

Luke,

          Today I will give you a reason to live, and try to give one to myself as well. I'm not very well, Luke. I am sorry to dissapoint you. So, the reason:

You have to live for the expirience life can bring you. You need to feel the blood flowing inside of you, not outside of you. You need to feel love and hate. You need to feel the colours of life.

Love,

Mich....

Luke was holding a letter, with red ink, wondering what happened to his saviour? Maybe this time he needed to be saved? 

The ink was a bit messy, the tears ruined it. But the boys hand writting was neat, 'tho he was crying  and hurting. But Luke didn't mind, Luke was proud that his hero knows how he feels. His heart beat paced up as he imagined the boy that wrote the letters. The boy who wanted to save him. The boy who saw the colours.

An

This one goes to strngly 'cause her new story inspired me. So go and read her new story Screaming Colours, muke.