8.th reason and a promise

[WARNING: possible triggering]

Michael sat in the corner of his room, his heart aching and knowing that the boy who was suppost to be saved by him, now saved him. He gave himself a reason, Luke didn't seem to need Michael anymore. And that hurted him so much. Voices yelled at him and he felt pittyful. He wanted to die, but instead, he would just write a bit and relax a little. 

Luke,

             Today, I don't feel like writting, but I promised, remember? And you promised you will listen to all the reasons, and I am very sorry Luke, but I may not be here to give you all of them. But promise me something Lukey, every day, you need to find a reason to live, even if I'm not there to give you one. Okay? Promise? I know you will. That's why I love you. But I have a reason for today. Okay? Okay. Thank you Lukey, for yesterday. 

You need to live, so you can feel how it is to be needed. When you're someones life and he can't do it without you. It's like breathing, it's like life. You need and you get. Someone needs and you give. And I am glad I gave you my everything, Luke, I sure am.

Love.

Michael drew a canvas of bloody red, with a razor and a knife, words flowing through his mind. But no pain was felt, uust pure joy for beeing needed and pure mess for not feeling that way anymore. A small scream escaped the soft lips and he was a mess. He pulled down the sleeves, as they soaked in the blood he took the letter and ran to put it in the mailbox of the sunshine boy.

He stood there, next to his house, behind a tree, when Luke came out, reading the letter on the golden light. Michael couldn't see the boy clearly, but at least he could hear the words. ''Promise''

an update af. I warned you for the triggerng, sorry.

darkclownn I want skeleton! Ugh, I wanna! I feel like a 5-yearold who wants a fucking lolipop, give me my lolipop. *whines*

Could you guys go on the character ask (2 chapters before) and ask stuff? Like please?

Thank you 

love

Lulu