Back To Black

Someone knocked on the door of Lukes house. Praying it was Michael, Luke wiped of the tears and ran downstairs before his mother could get to the door. When he opened he saw a blonde woman, a bit familiar to him, mostly her facial lines, her eyes were puffy and red, like she hasn't slept for a while.

''Are you Lucas?'' her voice cracked. Luke furrowed but nodded his head. ''I'm Michaels mother.'' she said. Her words replayed in Lukes head couple of times before he even realized what's wrong. His faded blue eyes widen and his lower lip trembled. He didn't even know, but tears were sliding down the face. The face Michael never wanted to see crying again. 

''Is - is- Mic- chael o-okay?'' his voice trembled. He waited for her respong, praying it's positive. Her next movement just broke the boy. She shook her head. He fell on the floor. His mother came running in, trying to get him up but he refused. He shook his head at every word. He wanted to scream. Michaels mother, who mentioned her name is Karen, kneeled next to the boy. 

''Luke, umm, Michael left you something.'' she said as Luke rose his head to her. Her hand was shaking, but so was his, as she handed him a paper. Lukes eyes were a river. She smiled weakly to him and wrapped her hands around the fragile figure. ''You were making him happy.'' she whispered. Luke nodded his head. Words just couldn't get out. They just didn't help. Luke left to his room, gripping on the paper, leaving Karen and his mother, Liz, to talk and stuff. Not that he even cared. Everything he cared about was gone. Michael, love, friendship, father... Only pain was left there. He opened the letter.

Lucas,

I am guessing this is the last letter, which you will obviously get when I die. I am sorry, of course I broke a promise, I'm a failure, I warned you. Please don't cry. I love you, you get it? I just couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't keep you on life when I couldn't even keep myself alive. Am I right? I'm gonna ask you to have a spech on my funeral. Okay? I would really love that. I dyed my hair blue, you know. When I decided to do this. You know why? Your eyes are blue. And yes. Just to mention this, they were green, my eyes were green, don't forget that. Just try to be happy. I also didn't want to keep you in this place, too many memories right? So, an apartment in New York is waiting for you. Rent for 6 months is payed. I thought we might move there together one day, but I guess you will now. Tell my mom I love her, aye? Have a new start. Smile forever. Walk the streets thinking I was never here. Pretend I was imaginataion. 

But I love you. And you were always my reason for everything. Pills are waiting for me darling. I love you. (An end of something can be a start of something much better)

Your Michael.

Lukes figure shaked. He was going back to black. His heart shall never be complete again. As if there was a new start for him. 

An

a) me cri. me mean. you can kill me, but to warn you there is an epilouge to be written and a sequel....

b) for chmuke cause she's a sweety. Bye