LOVE-STRUCK

"Dude just go up to him and ask him on a date, simple " Peyton bluntly says to her bestfriend whos currently staring at Jacob from afar like a stalker. Xolo nods agreeing with her. Y/n slowly turns to the pair with a grim expression. "Oh yea , I could but I don't have balls like you guys". Y/n rolls her eyes and turns back to see Jacob directly in front of her. "Hey g-" She shrieks and falls from her chair.

Peyton and Xolo cover mouths from laughing while Jacob helps her up. "You good y/n ?" Jacob asked her with a small smile. She immediately blushes and looks down. "Yea" the lovestruck girl mumbles before walking off quickly to the snack station. He turns confused to the pair whos smirking glancing back and forth between him and y/n.

"Do you know what that was about?" He asked them but received a shrug. Xolo then nudged him with his eyebrows raised. "Don't you think she looks cute stuffing donuts in her mouth" He smiles admiring the girl until tanner walked in front of her. A great amount of jealousy flowed through him.

While they were talking, Tanner walked up to her and asked how it was going on asking Jacob out. "soo, did you ask him yet?" The girl held a finger up and finished her donut. She then shook her head. "No, I can't". Tanner threw his head back and groaned. "Y/n just do itt. WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA" He screamed the last part out catching the attention of people around them including the trio watching intensely. Y/n flinched and smacked his arm. "Du-" but before she could finish her sentence she was dragged by the arm towards Jacob them and he also grabbed Jacobs arm.

Many questions filled Tanners ears with eyes staring in curiosity too. Before the pair could ask him another question he put them in the nearest closet and locked them. "Your not getting out there until you confess y/n" tanner said on the other side of the door before walking away. The y/h/c girl huffed and mentally cursed him.

Silence filled the air. Jacob raised his eyebrows at her. "Confess what exactly?". Y/n turned around and walked avoiding eye contact. "Um I murdered someone" she squeaked out. As she was gonna turn back she felt his breath on her neck. "Really?" his voice raspy and low tingling her ear. She shivered and turned around, nose bumping into one another.

She looked into his beautiful blue eyes and swallowed. Lightly shaking her head she had a sudden confidence. "I really like you Jacob". She waited for his response but he said nothing. She didn't even notice her back was against the wall. He smashed his lips into hers taking her into surprise before kissing back. His arm slid around her waist while the other on her jawline. Her hand found its way into his hair and tugged it making him lightly groan. He slid his tongue on her bottom lip for entrance but she didn't let him so he gripped her bottom. She lightly gasped and he took the opportunity to slide it it.

They separated for air. He giggled and looked at her smiling. "I really like you too y/n/n". She smiled back. Just as they were going to lean in again the door swung open with a squealing Peyton and Xolo taking a picture of us. "Yes our plan worked !" That causes them to look at the pair confusingly. "Oh yea we planned this" Xolo explained while smirking.

They eventually got out of the closet and never left each other. "So what are you doing after ?" Jacob asked her. She looked at him with a faint smile. "Nothing, why ?". She was really hopping that he would ask her to hang out. As if he could read her he asked it. "Do you wanna hang out later?". Y/n nodded her head.

"Y/n !" A voice came from behind them. They turned and seen Mary running towards them and stopped walking. "Yes Mary?" Mary bent down slightly, resting her arm on her knees. She caught her breath and stood up. "I need you to help me with something real quick". She said fast and glanced at Jacob for a second. Y/n smiled lightly and nodded. "Yea I'll help just give me a second?". The small girl nodded and pointed to the bush before walking away to it.

Jacob took y/n's hands and held them causing her to blush. "Call me when your done?" He asked tilting his head a bit. She nodded and he kissed her forehead. Y/n let go and walked backwards waving and he waved back. Mary dragged her to her trailer. " I don't need help but tell me everything that happened". She said excitedly. Y/n blushed and sat down on her couch, filling her in with everything that happened.