DRUNK

"Please don't tell me they got my order wrong" Jacob begged and took out his drink from the tray. He inspected it from the top to bottom and groaned.

"They put balls in it didn't they" Y/n asked, lightly snickering at the word balls. Jacob nodded and showed her his drink.

"balls" Xolo said and snickered, taking a sip from his drink as joe films for his instagram story. Y/n did a fist bump with Xolo as Jacob stabbed the paper straw through the plastic.

"I still don't understand why they put paper straws. It's stupid and gets soggy easily" Jacob complained as his straw failed to poke a hole and bent instead. Joe nodded and posted his story, tagging the three of his friends.

"It's to save the turtles I guess" Xolo shrugged and watched the people pass by. Y/n rolled her eyes, "didn't they give out metal straws ?"

"Before yea but apparently that was harmful too" Jacob shook his head in disbelief as the straw still wouldn't go through the hole. "Babe there's plastic straws in the compartment" Y/n pointed out.

"Thank god" He mumbled, throwing the paper straw into the cup holder and grabbed a plastic one. "What happened to those girls who said that 'sksk' and 'and i poop' 24/7 ? They wanted to save the turtles right" Joe asked.

"You did not just say and i poop" Jacob laughed out as Xolo choked on his drink. Joe shrugged clearly confused. "Well isn't it ?"

"No dumbass, it's and i oop" Y/n chuckled, throwing a straw wrapper at him. "oh i got it now" Joe said and went on his phone.

"And yes, they did want to save the turtles but that died out in like the beginning of 2020. Everything became toxic" Xolo nodded, agreeing with her. "Yea, i look at people comments and there always judging or something"

"Right like shut the fuck up you insecure little bitch" Y/n stated causing the three boys to look at her. "oops" She shrugged and bit down on her straw.

"Anyways, let's go see peyton and spencer" Joe chimed in. Xolo nodded and looked in the back seat. "we have the cake right ?"

Y/n double checked and nodded, "yup right here" She showed him. Xolo nodded and started the car.

let's jump off a cliff

Once xolo parked his car, the four got out and walked up to Peytons house. Xolo knocked three times and didn't give it three seconds before knocking again. Jacob wrapped his arms around y/n and put his head on her shoulder.

"You alright ?" He questioned softly. Y/n nodded and nuzzled her head into his shoulder. Joe took a picture secretly and sent it to Xolo who was still knocking on the door.

Seconds later the door opened revealing a panting Pey with her brown hair sticking to her forehead and a party hat awkwardly slanted. "Sorry i didn't hear you guys, get your asses in"

"Happy birthday babe" Y/n greeted, kissing her cheek. "Thank you love" Peyton responded with an accent causing them to laugh. "Oh so i ordered your gift but it's coming a little late, i'm sorry"

Y/n apologized feeling guilty. Peyton waved her off, "It's no big deal, what matters is your here" Xolo pushed y/n and hugged the birthday girl tightly.

Spencer came down the stairs causing y/n to squeal and tackle him. "Happy birthday !" He caught both of them before they could hit the ground and laughed. "Thanks y/n/n"

"So how does it feel to be 23 ?" Y/n asked, holding up a fake microphone to him. Spence played along and leaned into the 'mic'. "It feels cool. I feel like a man now"

The two laughed and y/n spotted Hannah. "Hannah baby ! Sorry gotta roll happy birthday again" She said before leaving Spencer.

After all the birthday fiestas happened, they hung out in the living room. Jacob noticed his girlfriend was missing and spotted her in the kitchen eating cake.

"When we get home, we're gonna cuddle" Jacob demanded, leaning on the counter next to y/n. She rose an eyebrow at the boy but nodded, chewing her last piece of cake left on the plate.

"fine by me" Y/n threw the empty plate away in the trash and boosted herself up on the counter. Jacob moved and placed himself between her legs.

"We can have a harry potter marathon tonight ?" He asked knowing her obsession with it. Her face lit up and she nodded excitedly.

Jacob smiled and brought her into a kiss. Spencer came into the kitchen causing the couple to break apart. "Making out on the kitchen counter. That's new"

"Oh it's definitely new" Peyton chimed from behind him. "But it's so cute" Hannah squealed walking into the kitchen too. "Super adorable" Mary added on trailing behind Hannah. Y/n smiled and hoped down from the counter.

"Peyton, my one and only true love, my beautiful sweet sweet girl-" Y/n started but Peyton cut her off. "Which one do you want ?" She asked walking towards the alcohol cabinet.

"Tequila" She chirped and walked towards the birthday girl who tossed her the bottle. "She can take like 2 bottles of that shit and still be sober" Xolo said watching y/n pour a glass.

The others nodded, agreeing with him and watched y/n with amusement.

"Do hippos have tits ?" Y/n slurred and stumbled onto the couch. Spencer came running in and pointed towards the drunken girl. "She found the vodka and went a little too over board"

"Hippos do in fact have tits just not the males" Y/n hiccuped and patted xolo's thigh. She looked around the room and found her boyfriend staring at her and gave him a smile.

Y/n crawled towards him and set herself on his lap. "Jesus babe, you stink of alcohol" Jacob said cradling her. "Thank you" She said with a polish accent.

"Where's Hannah and Mary ? also Joe ?" Spencer asked noticing three of his friends were missing. "Oh they went to walmart to get something" Xolo answered making Spencer nod and plop into the seat next to his twin.

"Baby can we get a puppy ?" Y/n mumbled into his shirt. Before he could answer she started crying. "Puppy's are so cute. Their little tail and body's. It's just too much" She sobbed.

Peyton, Spencer and Xolo bit there lip from laughing know it would make her cry even more from experience. Jacob rubbed her back up and down. "Yes we can get a puppy but when your sober we can" he cooed

Y/n stopped crying and gave him a drunk smile satisfied. "yay" she cheered and fell limp onto his shoulder. "Man i love her" Peyton laughed looking at the knocked out y/n.