REMINDS ME OF CAT VALENTINE

"You have to choose a side Y/n" Hawk said, hoping she wouldn't choose Cobra Kai.

Y/n snapped out of her daydream "What huh?" Hawk sighed clearly impatient and annoyed.

"I said you have to choose a side" he repeated and y/n nodded her head in realization.

"Ohh, Cobra Kai obviously " Y/n said smiling and at that, Tory smirked at him before turning back to Sam.

"This isn't over larusso" Tory sneered at Sam. "You know where to find me" Sam sneered back.

Weren't you just backing away from her-  Y/n thought to herself and giggled causing the attention to go on her. Y/n shrugged and smiled clearly confused. "What"

Tory walked towards y/n but stopped in front of Miguel and Hawk, "Traitors" She scoffed out. "You better watch your back"

Tory grabbed y/n's hand pulling her to the dojo doors. Of course y/n didn't miss the betrayal on Hawks face.

Suddenly someones phone started ringing with the ringtone as Baby by Justin Bieber. Everyone froze and Y/n glanced at the floor sheepishly where the phone was.

She awkwardly shuffled to it and grabbed it, pressing answer.

"Hi mom" Tory looked at her in disbelief.

"yea i'll be home in a bit, love you to"

She hung up the phone and looked up to see everyones eyes on her and waved. Tory groaned embarrassed and grabbed her pulling her through the doors fully this time. "Once we get back to the dojo you are so changing that ringtone"

Y/n pouted at her best friend, grabbing the hem of Torys shirt repeatedly pulling at it."noo but I love Justin" She whined.

-ˋˏ 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 : 𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴. 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 ˎˊ-

The chucky doll is turning me on rn-

"So... you guys failed again hm?" Sensei Kreese asked the class.

"Yes Sensei" the class replied shamefully. Y/n looked at the floor in interest.

Kreese smirked confusing everyone. "Well, think of that as a lesson.Right now forget about that, we need to get stronger for the All Valley do you hear me"

"Yes Sensei !" Tory and Y/n glanced at each other and smiled. They got into stance. "Hiya !"

Help i have an obsession with Maze Runner

"I was thinking, we should get matching tattoos" Y/n said stuffing frys in her mouth. Tory stopped filling her application for her new job and looked up through her eyelashes at y/n. "Depends on what kind your thinking of"