BRAIDED HAIR

Y/n and Jacob sat on the floor while watching Cobra Kai. "Ow" Jacob whined as y/n tugged on his hair. She rolled her eyes and continued to braid his hair. "I'm not going that hard" Y/n huffed and crossed his red hair over the other.

"You are tho- oh look it's you" He cut himself off and pointed towards the screen where y/n was attempting to tell robby about her feelings towards hawk. "That scene was so awkward. All the scenes I film with him are. I'm not sure why but it is" she muttered under her breath.

Jacob went silent in thought and remembered why. Y/n's little sister, Kaiya, dated him but they broke it off after they got into a huge argument over something little. From then and on things between Tanner and Y/n have been awkward....

"It's because of the 'incident' eh?" Y/n shrugged and agreed with him. "Yea. They were kinda toxic. Always arguing almost every night. She cried to me a lot about him and was jealous all the time but it is what it is I guess"

Jacob hummed and leaned forward to grab his drink but y/n yanked him back softly. "Wait wait I'm almost done" he pouted and stayed still, watching the TV.

Once y/n was done and smiled in victory at it. She then cringed at the short sloppy braids and ruffled the it out. Jacob made an 'O' shape with his mouth and turned to her. "I didn't just go through all that pain just for you to mess it up" but she just shrugged at him. Jacob grabbed his drink and sipped from it and y/n leaned to the left to grab her phone.

Y/n was looking at Serena's instagram feed. She knows she should have unfollowed her after what happened but she wanted to know if she's with the dude she cheated on Jacob with or not. It was a while ago since it happened but she'll never forget how much it affected jacob. He spent hours crying to y/n and telling her how could she do that after being together for four years. Y/n brought him all the things he needed and told him sierra wasn't worth it.

After a while he leaned over to see y/n's phones and she saw him doing it so she leaned to the side too, hiding her screen from him. He then grew suspicious as she only does that when she's hiding something.

"Are you hiding something from me" He asked tilting his head to the side. Y/n quickly pressed jacob's profile on instagram and showed him. "No, I'm just stalking you" His face turned from confusion to a smile. "Not creepy at all"

Y/n scoffed out a laugh, "Please, millions of girls stalk your page to".

"You don't need to stalk me, I'm right here" He said, gesturing his hands to him. Jacob tilted his head towards the floor slightly and smirked making y/n take a picture of him.

"It's getting late. We have work so lets go to sleep" Y/n said as she stuffed her phone in her hoodies pocket. Well it's not necessarily her hoodie, she's just borrowing it from Jacob. "Yea" Y/n grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

Jacob grabbed her hands pulling her up and dragging her to her room. He opened the door and ran on her bed, face planting into the pillow. "I am in LOVE with your bed" Jacob took his shirt off and snuggled into the warm comforters as her room was was freezing.

Y/n just laughed as she took the hoodie off, with her bra underneath and slipped on some shorts instead of sweatpants.

She doesn't like the feeling of hoodies underneath the comforter. It easily gets hot.

She climbed into her bed and smiled as Jacob pulled her closer to his chest. They weren't dating but their best friends. Ever since they were 7, the pair thought it was a good idea to go acting together.

Y/n had starred in more movies/ tv shows then Jacob but they never lost contact and were supporting each other the best they can. Everyone shipped them together but they brushed it off laughing even tho deep down they like it.

Jacob and Y/n woke up at 6 am and gotten ready for work. As they arrive on the set, many thoughts ran through y/n's head. She wanted to tell Jacob her feelings but was scared he would leave her. Xolo tells her that Jacob likes her too and she should go for it but y/n always backs down, doubting and deciding to keep it to herself.

"So tonight you wanna eat out with me? We could like eat pizza or something" Jacob asked as he looked at her for an answer. She took a quick glance at him then focused back on the road, laughing softly. "Yea sounds good"

The pair walked in Peytons trailer, where everyone was waiting, and greeted them. There was cute purple and white fairy lights hanging around the room along with polaroids attached to the ceiling by strings hanging everywhere. Mary smiled and patted the seat next to her. Y/n sat down and sunk into the silky couch and leaned over to Mary. "So it's me and my boyfriends 4 year anniversary right and I need a really good idea on what to get him, Help me?" Mary pleaded and y/n quickly nodded and helped the mouser girl plan out ideas.

"Man why can't you guys just admit your feelings to each other" Xolo groaned to Jacob. Hannah nodded her head, agreeing with him as she leaned on xolo's knee. Peyton huffed out air and plopped on the seat next to Jacob. "If you don't take her, I will" The blonde shrugged as the three stared at her. "Cmon shes everything anyone needs in a woman. She's perfect !" Peyton exclaimed.

Xolo 'ohhed' at Jacob and shook his head, sucking air between his teeth. "You better hurry up before she's taken" "I'll take her too" Hannah said raising her hand slightly above her head. Peyton and Hannah high fives each other. Jacob gave them a look of disbelief when Xolo snickered and went on his phone.

"Look you just need to man up and stop being a pussy. Tell her your feelings before someone comes in and swoops her from you. Then you'll be left alone and seeing them give love to each other while you sit in the corner and cry" Jacob stared shocked at peytons choice of words but nodded. "Yea your right I can do this" he stood up and the three watched him in excitement.

Jacob puffed his chest out and walked towards y/n, who's now by the sink eating gummy bears. "Hey" y/n greeted stuffing three gummy bears in her mouth. He smiled at her and took her hand. "Hey um i need to say something to erm you heh" Jacob said nervously. Y/n nodded and squeezed his hand encouraging him to continue.

Peyton and Xolo sat at the end of the couch trying to get a closer look at them while hannah scooted forward slowly trying to not be suspicious.

Jacob started to look around the room to calm his nerves and counted numbers in his head. "Well I wanted to say..... i...." He mumbled and stuttered. She looked at him weirdly. "huh?" "I can't wait for tonight" Jacob forced a smiled on his lips and walked back towards the trio. He mentally smacked himself from pussying out but didn't need to since peyton and hannah slapped him. "Dude you were so close" the blonde scolded him as he pouted.

"Look just have fun with her tonight and maybe even tell her your feelings but it's up to you" Hannah said trying to encourage him. That made him feel better since he stopped pouting and smiled a little.

Y/n thought it was weird when he encountered her like that but shrugged it off, excited for tonight.