APOLOGIES

I walked up to Robby and rubbed his shoulder. "Hey, you wanna get some food?" He looked towards me with a sad expression yet still smiled and nodded. "Sure" I smiled and grabbed his hand excitedly, dragging him to my car.

We both sit down and buckle up. I glance at Robby and grab my phone, chucking it to him. He looked at me weirdly. "Choose a song" Finally understanding, he grabbed it and unlocked it.

1D started playing and I smiled so hard, I'm pretty sure I tore a muscle. "Didn't know you were a fan" I said teasing him.

Robby scrunched his nose and looked out the window. "Maybe" I laughed and turned up the music.

Once we got to the drive thru, I ordered our food and parked in the parking lot. "So, wanna tell me what's going on with you" He side eyed me and shrugged. "No"

I scoffed and stopped eating my cheese burger and faced him making him stop eating too. He hesitated but eventually broke.

"Sam and Miguel were together. I stopped by the dojo and seen them. They were about to kiss" He said and continued eating his frys.

I frowned and got even more angry at the LaRusso. She needs to stop playing with their hearts and choose one or none. Honestly she doesn't deserve them. I threw my head back and tilted it towards Robby. "Look forget about little rich girl okay? You deserve better then that Robby"

"It's easier said than done"

I pursed my lips and thought about that. It really was easier said than done. Me and Hawk were dating. Before all that hair dye and tattoo shit, he was the sweetest boy I knew. Our relationship was growing toxic and was starting to feel one sided. He was overly jealous and constantly flirted with other girls around me making me feel insecure about myself even more.

Once he broke Dementri's arm I had enough and decided to end it. What doesn't make the situation better is were still in the same dojo.

When Robby joined I immediately went to his side as the other cobras didn't trust him.Hawk being one of them. We hung out before all this dojo rivalry crap started but distanced from each other when he joined Miyagi Do. We weren't enemies...just not on talking terms.

"You wanna go back to the dojo?" He nodded and got up to throw our trash away. Once he got back into the car, I turned to him. "Ready?" Robby buckled his seat belt and nodded again.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Kreese looked at both me and Robby smiling a bit. "Sensei, have you seen Tory or Hawk lately?" I asked looking at my phone. "There...out doing a mission"

Everything else was a blur. Johnny and Daniel came by the dojo attacking Kreese. Robby telling them to go away. Tory calling me saying that Hawk betrayed Cobra Kai extremely pissed. A lot of shit went down.

After everything that happened I went home and took a shower. I got under my covers and looked at the ceiling. All of my friends are in Miyagi-Do now. I mean I have Tory and Robby but the rest of the Cobras are such dicks.

A knock was heard from my window. Confused, I sat up and walked towards the window seeing Hawk. I unlock the latch and open it. Hawk gets in and I realise he doesn't have his mohawk in. "Hi"

I furrow my eyebrows confusingly. "Hi?"

Hawk sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Look I just wanted to apologize for all the shit I did to you. You were the best person to come into my life and I screwed up just because I got this" he said gesturing to his tattoo and hair.

I hummed, crossing my arms urging him to continue. "I love you alright. I always did"

My eyes start to water but I kept the tears back glancing at the floor. He picked my chin up with his index finger and wiped a falling tear with his thumb. "Please say something Angel"

"I...love you too" I said after a couple seconds of silence and looked him in the eye. Hawk smiled and smashed his lips against mine, making me go back a few steps. I pull back and cocked my head to the side, squinting my eyes at him. "Hey just because I forgave you doesn't mean you can kiss me"

He rose his eyebrows. "Really?" I puffed out air through my nose and kissed him. My horney ass couldn't stop myself. He grabbed the back of my legs making me hold onto him and pushed me on the bed. Hawk kissed my lips to my jawline then neck leaving a few hickeys. I moaned and grabbed onto his hair, pulling it a little.

He stopped and looked me in the eyes. "May I?" damn...consent is hot. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and kissed me once again. I bit his bottom lip and he slid his tongue into my mouth. He started grinding against me making me moan into his mouth.

Suddenly the door opened and revealed my little sister. I pushed Hawk off me as she screamed. "Oh shit Claire !" She ran away from the door. Me and Hawk glance at each other and burst out laughing. Once I caught my breath I got up.

"Cockblocker" I mumbled under my breath when I closed the door, locking it this time. I walked back towards my bed and Hawk pulled me onto his lap. "You know, we could still do it, your just gonna have to be quite" he said pulling me into a kiss.

"Although you might have a hard time keeping quite" he winked at me."My sister has to sleep soon"He laughed and I pulled my shirt off my head. "Well then lets make it quick"