FIGHT

Y/n had moved back to California to her brother, Dementri, as she had been forced to go to another school in San Francisco by her mother. Now currently she was in the arcade fighting off some karate kids since Sam texted her to come. "I don't even know who you are but this is fun" she said punching a guy in the face.

Y/n turned towards Sam who was hiding in the corner from some Tory girl. "Hello you started this fight didn't you? so help finish it" but before Sam could respond there were multiple chants heard making her turn towards the noise. She seen some guy with a mohawk on top of Dementri holding his arm in a position. "oh shit"

She ran towards him and kicked the dude in the face before he could snap his arm. The chanting group stopped and glared at her. "What the fuck" Hawk groaned and held his head. Y/n grabbed Dementri by the arm and pulled him behind her.

"Dementri why is there some dude trying to snap your arm in half " She questioned him but he didn't answer. Y/n sighed, "did you tell them one of your lame jokes again ? I swear-" Suddenly the lights went back on. "Well that ruined the mood"

"Who the hell are you" Tory questioned making y/n turn back. "oh me? a girl" she sarcastically replied making Tory scoff. "Well you don't look like one" a dude from the back of the group said and laughed obnoxiously. When he heard nobody laughing with him he stopped and awkwardly looked down.

"embarrassing" y/n muttered and looked at the group in front of her. She sighed and clapped her hands together catching there attention "well this is a lovely meeting even tho i don't know who the fuck you guys are" y/n paused and grabbed her brothers arm. "but i'm kinda hungry right now so we're gonna leave"

"nice try on breaking his arm tho" she waved at the group bye and pulled Dementri away. "Sam get the fuck out of your hiding spot, we're gonna eat sushi" Y/n yelled impatient. Sam looked at her surrounding seeing the cobras trying to find her and once they looked the other direction she ran to y/n.

"finally" she mumbled to the smaller brunette and walked through the doors. The Miyagi-Do students followed quickly after the trio. Hawk furrows his brows in concentration trying to remember the familiar girl but Mitch patted his arm cutting him off from his thoughts. "let's go man" Mitch nodded his head towards the door. Hawk nodded and followed the cobras out.

let's be friends

"So your telling me the dude that almost broke your arm is Eli ?" Y/n question Dementri, who's sitting across from her. He nodded and took a bite of his sushi. "yep" she slouched in her seat and grimaced, "out of all the haircuts in the world he decided to get one that died in like 2010"

Chris whos sitting on the left of her snorted but quickly covered it up by sipping his coke. "he's hot tho" Y/n admitted making her brother scrunch his nose in disgust. "gross ew". She laughed and took a spicy tuna off his plate. "if i was a girl, i would date him" Chris admitted. Y/n cheered and fist bumped him.

Sam came back to the table with gyoza sauce and laughed at Dementri's facial expression. "what's got your face looking like" she pointed her finger to his face "that"

"Y/n and Chris admitted that Eli or Hawk is hot"

Sam looked at the pair playing patty cake and snickered. "Well he's not ugly" The scrawny kid slapped her arm making her laugh. "Oh no. I gotta pee" Y/n dramatically said pausing the hand game. "okay you go do that" Chris said with the same tone. She got up from her seat and quickly walked to the bathroom.

Hawk and the other cobras ended up at the sushi place but were unnoticed. He seen that she went to the bathroom and excused himself. He looked side to side to see if anyone was coming and once it was clear he walked into the girls bathroom. Y/n wiped her hands dry and threw the paper towel away. She turned around and screamed seeing him.