TIKTOK POV'S

Based off of tiktok pov's i've seen 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

*inserts evil laughter*

"woman can't lead" Kreese says to the class. The girls shift uncomfortably as y/n rolls her eyes and sighs out of annoyance. "woman can't win" He says louder and she had enough.

y/n walked up to him and slapped him in the face making everyone gasp. She retracts her hand. "bitch shut up ain't nobody ask you shit !" Hawk and Miguel cover their mouths from laughing and the class snickers.

"Tryna tell me what my life is" y/n said packing up her stuff. Kreese rubs his cheek that's starting to form a red hand print. "i am happy, ok ?" she did a peace sign to the class and walked out, with her sun glasses on.

"I like her" Tory muttered to nobody in peculiar.

cry

Y/n sat down on the sidelines watching the fight in front of her. She bit down on her sandwich and rubbed her face. "it is seven in the morning" she mumbled. Two boys came into her view.

Hawk punched Demetri on his sides repeatedly making the pale boy block all of his punches and put his back towards the trophy case. Demetri whispered something to him and kicked into the trophy case.

"it is seven in the morning" she cried out. Hawk turned to his side and opened his eyes to see y/n waving at him. "hey, want a bite" he looked at her in confusion on how she could be so calm in this situation but nodded nothing less.

no

"tell me now" Hawk quickly looks at her. "i love you" he says without hesitation making y/n smirk. "well everybody loves me" she stuck the middle finger and him and kissed it, walking away.

Hawk stood there with a sad face making y/n feel guilty and run back to him. "i love you to" and kissed his cheek then continued on with her dramatic entrance. He smiled to himself finally getting the girl of his dreams.

please

"Moons pretty hot yea" Y/n said pointing towards her. Hawk looked at the direction and nodded bumping their shoulders together. "She is" The two continued to check her out while Miguel looked dumbfounded at the couple.

"So you guys just.... check other girls out ?" He questioned making her nod. "Not only girls, guys too miggy. Sometimes even you" Y/n replied making him blush deeply and look away.

okay

"Y/n get out, the dojo is on fire" Daniel LaRusso exclaimed to the dancing girl. The Miyagi-Fang students or whatever they call themselves watched in confusion to how the girl was still dancing.

Y/n knowing it was a drill paused her music and turned towards them, popping a hip out. "well tell the fire to hold up, because i'm doing some important shit" She unpaused her music and started dancing again making Johnny drop his face in his hands groaning.

i'm kidding

John Kreese stood at the front of the dojo with his hands clasped together "if you don't like me at my worst, then you don't like me at my best" Y/n bit her lip from refraining herself to say anything and Johnny could see it. "y/n keep your mouth shut-"

"i don't like you at all" She cut johnny off. Hawk stifled a laugh along with the other students

"Quiet!"

liar !

"so explain to me what happened" Counselor Blatt said looking at the two teens in front of her. Kyler held his nose and pointed towards y/n "She punched me in the nose"

From the side the miyagi-do and cobra kai students watched in interest. "BITCH, no i didn't. i tried to whip and he was just in my way" y/n defended herself making the counselor sigh "nurses office now" she pointed Kyler to the nurses office.

"and you in my office" and she walked into her office. Sam looked at her sister in confusion making y/n shrug. "Well he really was in my way"

Her eyes averted to Hawks ass as she walked into the office. "Nice ass Hawk" He blushed as his buddies pushed his shoulders and laughed at him.

yes

"i look so ugly today, like i do not want to go" Hawk said looking in the mirror of his girlfriends car. Y/n looked up from her phone, "what the hell, no you look really cute" she picked off a lint off his shirt and he smirked.

"i know i just wanted to hear you say it". She laughed at her boyfriend and kissed his lips. "nice" they did their little handshake and got out of the car.

aHa

"do i look like a minion ?" Mitch questioned his friends. "No honey, you're perfect" Moon said making him smile. "You're beautiful just the way you are" Chris added making him smile more.

Hawk pinched Miguels elbow and the two snicker at each other. "Well i think the bitch do" y/n honestly replied making hawk and miguel burst out laughing.

"oh my god" Mitch cried out and ran to the bathroom to check his looks.

"Y/n" Yasmine whispered to her younger sister laughing. Y/n shrugged and took a sip from her apple juice. "i'm being honest. Did you want me to lie ?"

no aHa

"i don't need a boyfriend. i don't WANT a boyfriend" Y/n stated walking towards Moon and Sam who were sitting in the cafeteria. "I want to be single. I can not stand MEN" she continued and sat down confusing the two girls even more. "um-"

"Why would i put myself willingly in a situation were i know i'm gonna get hurt" Y/n cut Moon off. "lik-" She stopped herself and made eye contact with a boy with a red mohawk and gawked at him.

"Yeah forget i ever said that"

why

"There's no such thing as ghosts" Hawk explained to Tory. He thought the two were alone in the dojo

Y/n slammed the door out of their sight making Hawk turn around "okay that's a ghost" screamed, tripping over a bottle of water in process.

He scurried out of the place making Tory and Y/n fall on the floor from laughing.

because

"if i can't have you" Y/n pointed her knife towards Hawk. Moon whimpered and tried to pull herself out of y/n's grasp making her hold her tighter. Y/n covers Moon's mouth and stabbed her.

"No one can" Hawk looked at her with wide eyes. She took the knife out as Moons body drops dead to the floor. He didn't think anyone would kill for him.

Y/n took hawks hand and caressed his face in the other, "your mine". He nodded and kissed her on the lips. "i'm yours" Then the pair ran as far as they could.