YOGA - Kirby

I chuckled as I watched Kirby try to do yoga with dawn. Keyword. Try. Dawn was in some yoga phase after her ex dumped her saying she has anger issues.

I thought you needed to go therapy for that but I guess people have different ways in therapy.

"No Kirby you need to stretch like" she paused and did a pose "this !" Kirby groaned and dropped to the floor making Dawn smile out of frustration.

"You know what, I'm gonna go to boxing instead" then she stormed out of the living room and went upstairs.

I glance at Kirby who's currently laying on the floor on his stomach. I laughed and sat by him, leaning on the couch behind us.

"She has serious anger issues" Kirby said as he got up and leaned his back on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and stroked his arm.

"Yea, she does" Just as Kirby was gonna say something Dawn ran downstairs and yelled "I do not have anger issues" and slammed the front door shut. I love dawn but sometimes she's too much.

He kissed my hand that's stroking his arm and sat up. "I'm bored" I said fixing my shirt. Kirby stood up and pulled my arms up with him. "Let's go do something" We went to his room and laid in his bed.

He played with my hair as I looked around his room, examining the drawings on the wall. I seen a sketch i drew for him, taped slightly crooked. "You still have that drawing i made you" I said looping my leg over his waist and sat up straddling him.

"Of course....even tho it's just a stick man" he said pecking my lips. The drawing i made him were two stick people with a bunch of grass surrounding them. "I love you"

"I love you more" I replied to him and we ended up cuddling for the rest of the night.