CHANGE

Eli sat on the seat of his toilet as y/n applied the bleach to his hair. The smell of it made both of their noses burn.

"Are you sure this is a good idea" She asked unsure. Y/n didn't want Eli to change himself just because of what other people think but he told her it'll make him happy so she agreed to help him.

Eli sighed and nodded, tired of the question. "Yes i'm sure y/n" Y/n shrugged off the annoyance in his voice and continued to his hair. "Sorry" she mumbled before taking off the gloves.

"Alright you gotta wait 30 minutes then you can wash it off" Y/n said setting the timer on her phone. Eli nodded and got up, reaching for the empty box. "I got it" she ushered him out of the bathroom making him smile and kiss her cheek. "Thanks love" She blushed and grabbed the stuff, dumping it in the trash can by the sink.

╭                         ╮
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁
╰                           ╯

Y/n's phone alarm went off making the pair break from their little make out session. She took her phone and stopped the timer. He looked at her and smiled brightly, excited to wash it out. "We'll move that ass babe" Y/n said pulling him up from the bed. Eli laughed and followed her to the bathroom.

"Okay okay okay get on your knees" She smirked as his face turned red. Eli got on his knees and put his head over the tub. "Be gentle please" He said putting his hands on his knees. "Yea I will just close your eyes" Y/n assured him.

She turned the water on, and grabbed the shower head. Y/n put the temperature to warm and carefully washed his hair. She massaged through his scalp to make sure she got the bleach out fully. Eli smiled closing his eyes as water dripped down to his face.

Once she rinsed out the left over bleach in his hair, she turned the water off, putting the shower head back in its place and grabbed a towel. "Here" She handed him the towel and he rubbed his hair back and forth, attempting to make it dry faster.

Y/n got up and walked towards the sink, fixing her hair. Eli finished doing his hair and decided to let it air dry. He walked up to y/n and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Before we do the blue, let's let your hair rest for a little yea ?" She asked turning around going face to face with him.

He nodded and kissed her nose. "Sounds good"

╭                         ╮
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
╰                           ╯

Eli once again sat on the toilet seat with y/n in front of him, putting blue on his head this time."Sorry" y/n apologized and wiped the blue off his forehead.

"You should dye your hair too babe" Eli said taking a strand of her hair. He thought she would be even prettier with blue hair but even if she didn't, he would still think she's pretty. Y/n shook her head no, "I like my hair natural" Eli hummed and grab the back of her knees.

He pulled her on top of him causing y/n to let out a yelp of surprise and he brought her into a kiss. "E, i'm still doing your hair" she mumbled between kisses. He didn't care and kissed her a little rougher making her moan. He gripped her hips and pulled her even closer, grinding a little making her weak.

Even tho y/n didn't want to pull away, she did anyways making him pout. "As much as I love this, I don't want your hair coming out patchy. Once we're done with this, we can continue" Eli bit his lip and nodded, letting her finish his hair.

╭                         ╮
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
╰                           ╯

Eli looked in the mirror and smiled at his reflection. He ran to the room and jumped on top of y/n making her groan. "Ow". He peppered her face with kisses and his mood lifted up even more hearing her laugh. "Thank you thank you thank you" Y/n grabbed his face to stop him and smiled at his hair.

"It looks better then I thought it would look" she ran her fingers through his damp blue hair. Y/n felt complete even tho she didn't do anything to herself. She made her boyfriend happy and that's all that matters.

Not even a second later the pair were having another make out session. His hand trailed up to her shirt and tugs on it. He pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "Do you wanna you know" eli asked her for consent making her smile. "Yea" Y/n sat up a little and pulled her shirt off making him go a deep shade of red.

Eli really didn't know what he would do without y/n. She was the first girl to not judge or point out his lip. He loved her with all his heart and promised himself he would never let her go.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚
-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-